Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Options

Replies

• geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Until 2014, I have never undergone any surgeries. Since then three, appendectomy and two hip replacements.
  • bmc1027
    bmc1027 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am way too addicted to fantasy baseball 😂
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I have social phobia
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I got nuthin 😕
  • geraldaltman
    Options
    Prior to 2015, I had gone to 0 concerts by major artists. Since then, Nine! Billy Joel (4 times, would be 5, but he came to Philly early this year and I was still rehabbing hip replacement, couldn't go), once each, Sir Paul McCartney, "The Boss" Springsteen, The Eagles & James Taylor (same night) and just last month Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band.
  • geraldaltman
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    when I'm out somwhere and I think about something that's playing on my mind, I send text messages to myself, yea... that's weird I know

😂Heck of an idea! If I tried that I probably wouldn't believe what I typed. 🤣
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I was accepted to be a member of Up With People. Turns out they're a cult, so I'm now glad I didn't actually accept their invitation to join their touring crew when I was 19 😂
  • halflingpie
    halflingpie Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    I was briefly kidnapped when I was 3.
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I once joined a cult for free accomodation while I travelled
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,028 Member
    Options
    Prior to 2015, I had gone to 0 concerts by major artists. Since then, Nine! Billy Joel (4 times, would be 5, but he came to Philly early this year and I was still rehabbing hip replacement, couldn't go), once each, Sir Paul McCartney, "The Boss" Springsteen, The Eagles & James Taylor (same night) and just last month Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band.
    That’s awesome! I haven’t been to a concert in years! I’ve been to lots as a teen. Then, boom, I’m going to a concert 2 weeks in a row in Oct! (Same band)
    neilwij wrote: »
    I used to be a DJ in a bar
    Nice!! Please tell me you have pics. If you do, you must post them!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,028 Member
    Options
    Most of my family are french and I can speak 5 languages

That’s awesome! Also, I’m so sorry about the other post. 😢 Bullying is so cowardly. You are beautiful and seem happy now. The best “revenge”. ❤️
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    My grandma had 16 kids 11 boy's 5 girl's. There's no twins