Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    edited September 2019
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I am the 1,105,134th most popular author on Amazon right now!
    Nice! Congrats!
  • MelG7777
    I danced with a ballet company for my late teens and early twenties..something I loved and worked very hard for(and the reason I have a love hate relationship with sandals😒...I was just a chorus dancer but had a few solos over the years for smaller productions. I also taught classes for the younger students and honestly I think both were equally rewarding.
    That’s amazing! My 7 yr old is in ballet and LITERALLY dances all day long. No matter where we are. I’ve grown quite fond of watching random ballet videos on YT. Being in a company is no joke and requires so much discipline and physical fortitude. As you well know. So cool.
  • MelG7777
    neilwij wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Prior to 2015, I had gone to 0 concerts by major artists. Since then, Nine! Billy Joel (4 times, would be 5, but he came to Philly early this year and I was still rehabbing hip replacement, couldn't go), once each, Sir Paul McCartney, "The Boss" Springsteen, The Eagles & James Taylor (same night) and just last month Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band.
    That’s awesome! I haven’t been to a concert in years! I’ve been to lots as a teen. Then, boom, I’m going to a concert 2 weeks in a row in Oct! (Same band)
    neilwij wrote: »
    I used to be a DJ in a bar
    Nice!! Please tell me you have pics. If you do, you must post them!

Ahh no pics unfortunately, I wish I did get some pics but unfortunately I was too busy blowing out the speakers 😂

Darn! Would have made for a heck of TBT pic. 🤣
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    i own a luchadore mask
  • MelG7777
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I'm 30 and I bought light up sneakers.
    They make them for adults? (Or maybe you have kid sized feet?). Either way, fun!
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    I’d rather be at home walking around in my comfiest pj pants, than going outside in my favorite pair of jeans.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I'm 30 and I bought light up sneakers.
    They make them for adults? (Or maybe you have kid sized feet?). Either way, fun!

They make them for adults. They're great 😸
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    I have a paper clip graveyard at my desk.

Sales tries to send through papers with these ridged paperclips and I hate the texture, the marks they leave on the paper, everything about them. So I replace it with a smooth one and put the ridged one in the graveyard so it doesn't end up back in rotation.

I hate the ridged clips, too! I throw them away!
  • misslaurajames
    misslaurajames Posts: 1 Member
    I am from Auckland, New Zealand, but currently live in Rexburg, Idaho.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I am from Auckland, New Zealand, but currently live in Rexburg, Idaho.

Can I ask what made you wan to come to the US?