Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    When I am mowing rhubarbs they make a really neat zipping sound.
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I like horror movies but only specific ones.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Fun fact.....I happen to think I’m hilarious in the moment. Like all the time. But, then when I have time to reflect I realize how dorky I am. But, I forget and still think I am hilarious rather quickly after. So in closing....if you ever see a post by me and are thinking “da *kitten*?!” please remember that it was just a poor attempt at hilarity. Thank you.

I also think you're hilarious and I'll raise you to adorably so too....😉🤗💗
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    One time I kept a dead snake in a cup with plans to dissect it but I couldn't find any sharp enough tools and my mom told me to get rid of it. :/
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,068 Member
    Options
    @Tinydancer106 ooooh, you’re too sweet! Now it will encourage me to keep going. Lolol
    And....Rocky, that’s cool! I love stories like that. Do you still hula hoop?😊
  • MelG7777
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    One time I kept a dead snake in a cup with plans to dissect it but I couldn't find any sharp enough tools and my mom told me to get rid of it. :/
    Lol. I have a kid that would do that. In a class he was in they made a “mr potato head” out of real potatoes....it was really fun finding that months later. Lol
  • mtndewme
    Options
    Lol. I have a kid that would do that. In a class he was in they made a “mr potato head” out of real potatoes....it was really fun finding that months later. Lol

I watched a lot of Emergency Vets on Animal Planet. 😅 Old potatoes sound horrible.
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    @Tinydancer106 ooooh, you’re too sweet! Now it will encourage me to keep going. Lolol

Sure do....😉🤘...my niece is 9 and her and I will break it out and try to beat each other's time lol....auntie ali can still hang 😎also....the one and only time I don't mind having these hips😒🤣
  • MelG7777
    Options
    For reasons unknown, well not remembered anyway. About twenty years ago when we moved to Florida from Illinois we started sending stuff around Christmas time up to Illinois, well my brother thought it would be funny to send the same box back to me. So now for twenty years we have been sending the same box back and forth. There is so many patches, and reinforced tape on it. Am surprised the post office still accepts it.

I have many different items that all say Crazy Cat Lady, and it is true. Mugs, pins, hats, scarves, socks, nightgown, t-Shirts, mousepad. I think my kid started it.
    That’s great! Love it.
  • MelG7777
    Options

Sure do....😉🤘...my niece is 9 and her and I will break it out and try to beat each other's time lol....auntie ali can still hang 😎also....the one and only time I don't mind having these hips😒🤣

Yay!! Maybe I need to take up hula hooping then too...put these hips to good use. 🤣
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I've traveled to Kazakhstan 4 times in the past two years to see a singer I basically found on Youtube. Before that, I knew nothing about the place. And no...it's nothing like Borat :D
  • mtndewme
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    I've traveled to Kazakhstan 4 times in the past two years to see a singer I basically found on Youtube. Before that, I knew nothing about the place. And no...it's nothing like Borat :D

I'm in need of the artists's name? They must be really good.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options

Dimash Kudaibergen. I found him when he was competing in a singing show in China. This is the first performance he sang on that show. His range is out of this world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEz1qGS0T1Q

• mtndewme
    Options

Dimash Kudaibergen. I found him when he was competing in a singing show in China. This is the first performance he sang on that show. His range is out of this world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEz1qGS0T1Q

Not gonna lie, I got chills and goosebumps. He really is that good.
  • Tinydancer106
    edited September 2019
    Options
    sometimes i grab bottle of vanilla extract then walk around the kitchen holding it and occasionally sniffing it like *kitten* weirdo

I love the smell and so get this!!! I have been known to dab a bit on my wrist and do the same it's supposed to sooth ....Lord knows I could pour the bottle over me today and it still wouldn't help but normally it's a.good.mood booster serotonins and all that....so you pretty girl are no weirdo.....you're just ahead of the rest💗😉🙌