What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    just shut all the windows open around the house and making some hot coffee wrapped my Pats blanket while I wait for it to brew....wow the cold came in fast 😣🤷

me: coffee, dog, electric heater. Gotta call the oil man *sigh*
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    just shut all the windows open around the house and making some hot coffee wrapped my Pats blanket while I wait for it to brew....wow the cold came in fast 😣🤷

tumblr_lm0g9rPNxP1qdlkgg.gif.
    Damn! I gotta check the oil!..thanks girl!🙌❤
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member

Same... so cold here this morning. Just waiting for the storm to hit us. Alot of rain and winds on the forecast.
    0jtji6kjfbgy.jpg
  • tg6985
    tg6985 Posts: 67 Member
    Just got on the gain train
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    5yrm233099if.gif

he’s BIG! i didn’t realize
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    5yrm233099if.gif

he’s BIG! i didn’t realize

yeah best i can tell he's an Embden/toulouse mix and the toulouse usually get pretty big
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Weekend, so I'm still laying in bed
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Sitting.

But I already had coffee, worked out, fed the small people, got mah hurrs did and took the green belt to his tkd class. So I diserve this sit.
  • Relaxing after chasing my two girls around an indoor playground
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Beach walk today while I anticipate whether I really want to go biking for a couple hours!

qe9owplrzykf.jpeg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Beach walk today while I anticipate whether I really want to go biking for a couple hours!

qe9owplrzykf.jpeg

Ha , I say stay on the beach :)
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Watching Aquaman
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited September 2019
    5yrm233099if.gif

Do you feed the chicke..ermm.. Nevermind ? :#
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Just came in from workin on grinding a knife
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    On the stationary bike
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Going to sleep at a zoo in Indiana
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited September 2019
    In rolling laughs, for having only just rescued the baby-Daddy from last night's kidnapping lol The man left for the hospital thinking to just visit, never to return, 'til our arrival and exit lol He was so out of his element, claustrophobic ... THEN, when we (my sister and I, plus another Dad with his toddler son) were all laughing at him in the elevator, when we were stuck but for a few seconds, it was a hell of a lot for him. With his nature, he would rather decompress, away from the Labour Unit for the afternoon, before heading out for work. He thought his overnight was a waste of time.

With family life and babies, pace yourself, we reassured him. It's a marathon with no finish line.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    k8eekins wrote: »
    In rolling laughs, for having only just rescued the baby-Daddy from last night's kidnapping lol The man left for the hospital thinking to just visit, never to return, 'til our arrival and exit lol He was so out of his element, claustrophobic ... THEN, when we (my sister and I, plus another Dad with his toddler son) were all laughing at him in the elevator, when we were stuck but for a few seconds, it was a hell of a lot for him. With his nature, he would rather decompress, away from the Labour Unit for the afternoon, before heading out for work. He thought his overnight was a waste of time.

With family life and babies, pace yourself, we reassured him. It's a marathon with no finish line.

He was "mama"napped for baby . :laugh: No breaks until College ...Then again ... Lifers!