What are you over?

Options

Replies

• thosewhowanderx
    Options
    I'm over people who post witty/heart warming posts/captions on Facebook and Instagram as if they wrote it. A quick Google search will reveal you're not original. I'm over people who want to appear being original and creative just for the sake of impressing others. Just be yourself!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I'm OVER THE HILL
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I'm over people who post witty/heart warming posts/captions on Facebook and Instagram as if they wrote it. A quick Google search will reveal you're not original. I'm over people who want to appear being original and creative just for the sake of impressing others. Just be yourself!

love your dp. So cute lol
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I'm over squirrels. I mean, seriously, I know you aren't actually meeting in my kitchen, at midnight, to form an army to take over the world. You're just trying to steal the walnuts again. Get over yourselves.
  • martianspuds
    martianspuds Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm over mfp announcing that I've reached my daily fiber goal at 10:30 AM.

...I mean, c'mon, I have enough eating-related challenges without worrying I now have some kind of mutant colon, too 😯
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I'm over this headache. 😡
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I'm over "looking" for love. It's just not a good idea - especially when I'm out of touch with myself. I'd rather be ready for it, or find it erroneously.

This^^ (sorry I couldn't have put it better myself so just quoted you)

And trying to be a "good" driver as far as other people are concerned.
    I mean in the sense of being cool/show off/sleek (🙄)
    I'm a good driver in a safety sense, I can get myself from A-B and really, thats all that matters.
    So what if the car judders a little when I change gear? So what if I cant parallel park? (Not that I've ever needed to).
    I don't need to impress anyone and I don't give a shiney $hite if I'm not "cool" behind the wheel.
    As long as i can transport myself around in a safe fashion then that's good enough for me.

i’m jealous of anyone who’s never had to parallel park

I learned how to parallel park in my dad's Chevy Suburban when I was 16. Huge vehicle. I can do it with any vehicle now. Well, maybe not an 18 wheeler. 😒
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I'm over low-rise jeans. They don't stay up very well and they really like to pull themselves down when I'm walking up stairs. And they're not flattering on me, they make me look shapeless.

I want to have a waist again :'(
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Never thought I would say this, but.... well, the NFL

Too many entitled individuals and too many idiot fans.
    The game has changed over the last several years to where it's almost unwatchable.

Instead, give me the college game. (Heck, I'll even go out of my way to watch a High School game.)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm over where I live. I wanna move.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Rain. So. Much. Rain.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Rain. So. Much. Rain.

Why not move??

Head West.....
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Waiting for,..
    Love
    Friends to call me
    Saying hi to a pretty girl
    My light to turn green
    Blowhards to leave
    I’m over waiting for life to happen.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    robbell678 wrote: »
    Waiting for,..
    Love
    Friends to call me
    Saying hi to a pretty girl
    My light to turn green
    Blowhards to leave
    I’m over waiting for life to happen.

Hugged 🤗🙂
  • mmultanen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Rain. So. Much. Rain.

Why not move??

Head West.....

I'm almost as west as you can get. Lol

It's just been a couple rainy days. Which is nice at first then....I'm over it.
  • mmultanen
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Acid reflux

That one shipping box that sits in the corner of your room for 7 months and a week after you throw it out you sell something on eBay and could've used it. You dum-dum.

YouTube's recommended videos. I already told you guys I don't wanna frickin' watch 20-something coeds try on the latest in athletic bra technology for as long as I live!!!

Snowflakes. I know it's not winter yet but let's get this one out of the way now.

That newlywed couple who bring a bottle of wine and 2 glasses to every get together. Did you guys go to Napa on your honeymoon? And what's with the matching shawls?

The voices in my head telling me "Beelzebub" over and over and over

Parsley on french fries. And this costs an extra $7 because? Tell the chef and his tattooed arm sleeves to *kitten* off- I'm going to Red Robin.

I love you. Lol
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Rain. So. Much. Rain.

Why not move??

Head West.....

I'm almost as west as you can get. Lol

It's just been a couple rainy days. Which is nice at first then....I'm over it.

South...... then

Slightly East.... then West

And South

When you see tall cacti and palm trees..... stop.
  • mmultanen
    Options
    I love cacti and palm trees! I'm in!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Acid reflux

That one shipping box that sits in the corner of your room for 7 months and a week after you throw it out you sell something on eBay and could've used it. You dum-dum.

YouTube's recommended videos. I already told you guys I don't wanna frickin' watch 20-something coeds try on the latest in athletic bra technology for as long as I live!!!

Snowflakes. I know it's not winter yet but let's get this one out of the way now.

That newlywed couple who bring a bottle of wine and 2 glasses to every get together. Did you guys go to Napa on your honeymoon? And what's with the matching shawls?

The voices in my head telling me "Beelzebub" over and over and over

Parsley on french fries. And this costs an extra $7 because? Tell the chef and his tattooed arm sleeves to *kitten* off- I'm going to Red Robin.

I love you. Lol

Beat me to it. 😂😂