What are you over?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm over getting invited to high school reunions. Chances are... if I haven't spoken to you in 20 years, I probably have nothing to say to you

I never went to mine. We haven't gotten to any big numbers like 25 though. The few people I talk to from that time in my life all collectively refused to participate. :laugh:

20 years will be in 2023.

Same.. I have like 2 friends 😂

I'm also over running into people I haven't seen in years at the grocery store. Sure let's all stand in everyone's way and talk about our kids..

I have one and he and I are more like brother and sister. We fight over petty *kitten* like siblings, anyhow. But we're very close.

I do not have problems with the other one unless I force myself to go back home. Then everyone and their mother finds me (I don't know how!) and talks my ear off. It's a Southern thing.

I do have problems with random people I NEVER thought I'd see again showing up on or around whatever military bases I happen to be living near, which is kinda weird. :/
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Other phrases I’m over:

Stay woke

[thing] is fire
  • Sweet_Pea15
    Sweet_Pea15 Posts: 211 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I'm over crappy conversation. I love to talk to people and help them if I can but if you say only 2 words per message or treat me like your therapist every time we talk..I'm over all that *kitten*. 🤷‍♀️

ETA:liars..over that too
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm over water proof mascara. I can't be bothered to find out what will remove all of it from my *kitten* eyes.
  • TheChristianSimone
    Options
    Im over a few things not in any particular order

Racism esp when it comes to dating out
    Faux positivity and those who are making profits from it
    Small talk and surface living
    Being broke but knowing you capable of alot more but haven't found the thing that can make you be seen and win at a better life
    People who don't admit privilege
    Bugs of any kind like I hate Texas already and then summer hits and now I walk around with a can of Raid everywhere
    Being unable to connect with people and feeling I will die alone which we all die alone but never knowing what love is not the faux kind where your just using me to get you off the street or for coitus but real love. Never had that even growing up from family so yea.
    And lastly sloppiness. Like put on the proper clothes, put on the makeup, do your hair as people have to look at you.
  • Sweet_Pea15
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I'm over water proof mascara. I can't be bothered to find out what will remove all of it from my *kitten* eyes.

I find that my face moisturizer does well to take mine all off. I just put some on a cotton round and it seems to do the trick.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »

baby oil. gives it that sexy alice cooper thing all the girls are doing now
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’m over the thing my cat does when he goes to lay on top of me but he stutter-steps on my stomach like he’s afraid it’s quicksand. SOME OF US LACK 6 PACKS JERK

😂😂🙌 I love your posts girl!😋...and boo judgey cats😼
  • Sweet_Pea15
    Options
    I'm over feeling obligated to say that babies are cute when they're born. Alot of newborns just looks like a potato

😂
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I'm over feeling obligated to say that babies are cute when they're born. Alot of newborns just looks like a potato

and who doesn’t love a potato, amiright?
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options

and who doesn’t love a potato, amiright?

Yes! I love potatoes
  • caco_ethes
    Options

And those are the cute ones. Heaven help the ones coming out like shoehorns with a vendetta
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Options

And those are the cute ones. Heaven help the ones coming out like shoehorns with a vendetta

Lol 😂
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Obscure humor for the purpose of making people feel excluded
    Obscure humor for the purpose of making people feel excluded

I feel like this is a good time to point out my humor makes sense to no one, not even me sometimes. I'm just insane.

If anyone feels confused by something I posted, rest assured it was 100% meaningless drivel to fake my way through conversations.

i post inside jokes with myself all the time, so i win all the exclusionary points

Personally i feel like your humor falls under the realm of ‘creative absurd’ which i love
  • weatherwoman94
    weatherwoman94 Posts: 14 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Bohemian fashion
    Tea dresses
    Trying to enliven expired preserves
    Tough love
    Paranoia
    Scare tactics
    Yes people
    Guilt trips
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Options
    I'm over going at the corner store to buy a pack of gum and having to be behind someone who is checking all of their scratch tickets. C'mon... we all want to buy our stuff and get out of here.