What are you over?

Options

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I'm over getting booted off this site after every other post.....and if I can just find Braxton Paxton's straw that and suspenders I can head to the pick up some Organic psl's for the other mom's of our playgroup for our dramatic teens and take loads of fake selfies crunching our faces together over our infinity scarves.....(yay fall!) smiling like loons inbetween the rest of the time we barely.can stand each other.....busy busy busy!🤷🙄

I am over a lot of it....but not the way you all crack me up😂🙌ty...needed this!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    People who think they're witty but they're really not.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm over people claiming to be the perfect parents, bragging about feeding their kids only organic food, not allowing them to do anything to let them experience life. I'm a good mom and sometimes I don't feel like cooking so I'll make them chicken nuggets, sometimes we'll even skip dinner and just eat junk food on weekends and sometimes they'll say inappropriate things like sing the song Loveshack and replace the word to *kitten* but they're still good kids. There's no right or perfect way at parenting.

You sound like me.

Are you all healthy? Relatively happy? Cool. You parent however you see fit and that works for you. Besides, most of that organic stuff is just a gimmick to sucker parents into buying their kids junk food with an "organic" label on it, anyway.

Right now, it's just the kid and I, so yeah.. I'm not gonna go over the top making extravagant meals a.) he won't eat because his tastes aren't the same as mine and b.) that I'd end up eating a ton of leftovers of. Usually I make him a rotating list of what I have on hand that I know he'll eat. Throw some veggies or some fruit in there and I call it good.

If I make something, I request that he try it. That's it. Otherwise, I got more important things to do than arguing over what foods he will or won't eat and worrying on whether or not it's "organic". It's food.

Those people you're talking about treat they way you and I raise our kids as though we're abusing them. :|

In the end, you do you.

P.S. My son is seven and says the word *kitten* at home and is perfectly aware that while he can say it at home, he shouldn't say it outside the house as other people may not understand. We listen to songs with a lot of "bad" words in them, too. I'm sure all the perfect military spouses here where I live would be perfectly mortified. Whatever.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    spending my hard earned money at the coke machine only for this to come out
    MZ7cUjQl.jpg

Okay, that sucks.. but that wooden gear thing in the background, though.. Neat!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Selfish self centred prats who only take their own interests into consideration.

Oh, your the best and know everything? Well then go and sit alone in your own wonderful company, I'l be over here doing my own thing. 👍

Made me LOL
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    It, I'm over it.

Not it, but it.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I'm over women keep complaining about men and how awful they are and how they don't get respected by them. Yes, a man should respect a woman but it's also up to the woman to give him something to respect. Last time I checked it takes 2 to make a relationship work and woman can be just as awful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    The Rainbow....I'm so over the Rainbow as it has been revered for over a decade now along with it's contemporary....The Unicorn
  • sullus
    Options
    I'm over women keep complaining about men and how awful they are and how they don't get respected by them. Yes, a man should respect a woman but it's also up to the woman to give him something to respect. Last time I checked it takes 2 to make a relationship work and woman can be just as awful.

Toss more salads?
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I'm not over anything, I just decided
  • sullus
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I'm not over anything, I just decided

sounds like you're over being over ...
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I'm over feeling guilty because my ex is "lonely". He put himself there, not me.