What are you over?

Options

Replies

• mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Fall sucks. Literally the worst transition season ever. Stop romanticizing it.

Also it's still summer. I'm so over all the fall gazams everybody is having.

I'm going to fallgazam in my yoga pants when I get this PSL. *flips infinity scarf*

Don't fake a fallgazam. You deserve the real thing. if that PSL isn't giving you one, go get an apple cider.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I'm going to fallgazam in my yoga pants when I get this PSL. *flips infinity scarf*

8egf6hs97dus.jpeg

oh no i think i have that outfit

this thread sucks!

😂

Edit: we all have that outfit
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    This can be anything. Anything you’re over. A fad. A crush. Something you are literally dangling over.

I live in a wooded area with rivers. So I usually go over the river a lot and through the woods.
  • mmultanen
    Options

Don't fake a fallgazam. You deserve the real thing. if that PSL isn't giving you one, go get an apple cider.

Oh it's as real as the orange leaf I saw and posted to my Instagram and something about bonfires

instabonfires by people who live in places where there are burn ordinances, and who don't know how to actually start a fire are my favorites kinds of social media bonfires.

I take that back. I lied. #OMGDRAMAZ are my favorite kind of social media bonfires. Instabonfires are a close second though.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    This can be anything. Anything you’re over. A fad. A crush. Something you are literally dangling over.

I live in a wooded area with rivers. So I usually go over the river a lot and through the woods.

Cool cool. Where to?
  • mmultanen
    Options
    I'm over certain friends' constant talking about their kids. And for the record this is discussion of 15-18 year old kids and their ultra dramatic social lives...I didn't mind when the kids were younger. But these friends need to get their own lives.

I am all the way over hiding my political stance & community activities for the sake of professionalism.

These friends need to get their own lives

THIS. I have people in my life too obsessed with their grown children. Support them. love them. encourage them and be thrilled for them and their lives. But yes, it's THEIR life. Not yours.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I’m over people dressing their kids like little house on the prairie cast memebers.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Lazy dramatic co-workers. I am so sick of them.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I’m over people dressing their kids like little house on the prairie cast memebers.

The little house reference threw me off, I actually googled to see if there was a reboot series.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I'm over certain friends' constant talking about their kids. And for the record this is discussion of 15-18 year old kids and their ultra dramatic social lives...I didn't mind when the kids were younger. But these friends need to get their own lives.

I am all the way over hiding my political stance & community activities for the sake of professionalism.

These friends need to get their own lives

THIS. I have people in my life too obsessed with their grown children. Support them. love them. encourage them and be thrilled for them and their lives. But yes, it's THEIR life. Not yours.

Yep. Obviously changing all names here, but I don't think our ladies night out discussions should be 10% Kendra's new job, 5% my vacation, 5% Amy's mom's illness and 80% Carrie's son's issue with his soccer coach and how much he hates his girlfriend's mom...
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options

8egf6hs97dus.jpeg

oh no i think i have that outfit

this thread sucks!

But you wear it ironically right?! Because then....then it's ok😉
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Skinny jeans and maturish clothing styles for little girls
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Deodorant