What are you over?

Replies

• tg6985
    tg6985 Posts: 67 Member
    tg6985 wrote: »
    Stupid people....there’s just too many in Toronto Canada

Too many everywhere

Naaa the more north you go, the less people.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    This can be anything. Anything you’re over. A fad. A crush. Something you are literally dangling over.

I live in a wooded area with rivers. So I usually go over the river a lot and through the woods.

Cool cool. Where to?

Usually to a relatives house like my Grandma.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    I’m really over skinny jeans. Anyone who has tried to put their socks on after their jeans gets it.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I’m really over skinny jeans. Anyone who has tried to put their socks on after their jeans gets it.

I hate to say so...but I don't get it, unless these are some seriously "second skin" level skinny jeans?
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member

I hate to say so...but I don't get it, unless these are some seriously "second skin" level skinny jeans?

Well I have gained 8lbs so maybe so :D
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    people who treat me like I am their therapist
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    lint and animal hair. Someone please invent matte, opaque, lint-free black leggings.
  • Depression, brain fog and not being where I want to be. Texas as a whole and summer.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Mork and Mindy. I mean, come on already.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    lint and animal hair. Someone please invent matte, opaque, lint-free black leggings.

I feel the same way

we live over three thousand miles apart with an ocean between us, yet we share the same wardrobe issues 😀
  • PWHF
    PWHF Posts: 221 Member
    PWHF wrote: »
    Getting upset about stuff I can't do anything about
    Arguing with people who have different opinions
    Needing approval or recognition from others or caring what they think of me
    Pleasing everyone

I disagree with this.

I respect your difference in opinion

Wow. Do you even care.

Just enough - but not too much

@isalsayourface123 i think to win an argument with this type you got to start crying or throw something

I neither agree nor disagree with this but it could be worth a try.
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    One sided love,..but I’ll love you forever R😥
  • gatorgirlgot8
    gatorgirlgot8 Posts: 55 Member
    I am over soda...its been almost a year now since I had one, I don't even miss it.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    edited September 2019
    I am over soda...its been almost a year now since I had one, I don't even miss it.

good job, i haven't touched a soda since I started in April ...also quit all alcohol at same time.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    People who visit right on meal time.. thanks I like my prawns tough and cold :/

Humidity.. trying to put a bra on while it's humid .. you ladies know what I mean..
  • slimgirljo15

Humidity.. trying to put a bra on while it's humid .. you ladies know what I mean..

Humidititties 🙄 hate that. 😂

It's when I do most of my swearing 😂
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

Or taking a sports bra off after cardio and shoulder day. That can actually bring me to tears
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2019

Or taking a sports bra off after cardio and shoulder day. That can actually bring me to tears

Yes, I came back and was going to add about the sports bra.. I may have shed the odd angry frustrated tear 😥
    Kinda feels like this c915x8t1je7i.gif

Or this
    doybwcg68d5b.gif