What did I miss?

1234568»

Replies

• Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    What you missed was Bobby and Janet were totally hooking up and then Crystal was all, "THAT'S MAH MAN!"

She threatened to tell Bobby's wife that he was macking on Janet because she was all, "THAT'S MAH MACK!"

So Bobby changed his name to Clyde and swore off women entirely and now can only be found on gRindr.

Janet and Crystal totally made up and had a threesome with Bobby's ex-wife, MacKenzie, whereupon they both contracted an STI which MacKenzie had gotten from Bobby who has been hooking up with with guys in video booths.

The whole thing has shaken everything to the core and now no one trusts anyone to cheat on their spouses with any kind of sincerity any more.

The end.

The above is a complete work of fiction and the characters and names represent no real people.
    you forgot the free nudes with every purchase

How DARE you! I may be easy, but I am NOT cheap.

I thought full access to you was only $20/month.

That is the friends and family rate. Everybody else? 25.99

Damn that's steep, glad I'm in the friend zone.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    What you missed was Bobby and Janet were totally hooking up and then Crystal was all, "THAT'S MAH MAN!"

She threatened to tell Bobby's wife that he was macking on Janet because she was all, "THAT'S MAH MACK!"

So Bobby changed his name to Clyde and swore off women entirely and now can only be found on gRindr.

Janet and Crystal totally made up and had a threesome with Bobby's ex-wife, MacKenzie, whereupon they both contracted an STI which MacKenzie had gotten from Bobby who has been hooking up with with guys in video booths.

The whole thing has shaken everything to the core and now no one trusts anyone to cheat on their spouses with any kind of sincerity any more.

The end.

The above is a complete work of fiction and the characters and names represent no real people.

😂 good phrasing
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member

The end.

Yeah! Only the first one is free

That’s how they hook ya.

psst. hey! wanna taste? and then boom! you’re selling the family silver.

Hey now...no hooks.

Telescope-gif-captain-james-hook-jason-isaacs-39688060-500-200.gif
  • SwannySez

The end.

😂 good phrasing

i2yYun3.gif
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member

The end.

😂 good phrasing

i2yYun3.gif

95pvynayqgha.gif
  • SwannySez

The end.

😂 good phrasing

i2yYun3.gif

95pvynayqgha.gif

sex.gif