Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Dropped my 80th Pound Today doing Atkins!!

TheOldBallCoach43420TheOldBallCoach43420 Posts: 100Member Member Posts: 100Member Member
Today was a milestone mark for me as I lost my 80th pound since starting on Atkins the first week of May. Next mini goal is to lose another 14.3 lbs as that will get me under 300 for the first time in YEARS!! My goal is to get there before my wife and my anniversary on November 1.
My wife is also down 35 pounds since May!! I’m wishing all of you continued success on your own individual journeys as well!!

Replies

• joone_9joone_9 Posts: 65Member Member Posts: 65Member Member
    Congrats on the loss to both of you! Keep it up! Take some nice progress pics so you can see how far you have come throughout the process:)
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,024Member Member Posts: 4,024Member Member
    80lbs is a HUGE victory and YAY you and your beloved wife for this/these tremendous feat!
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 5,806Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,806Member, Premium Member
    Well done! Congratulations to both of you for buckling down and getting it done! 💙🌷💙
  • baby_browniebearbaby_browniebear Posts: 8Member, Premium Member Posts: 8Member, Premium Member
  • yukfooyukfoo Posts: 594Member Member Posts: 594Member Member
    Wow!! Absolutely inspiring! 80 Pounds is life-changing. Are you working out as well or is the food shift your main focus? I've lost about the same amount on my journey and has rekindled my love for working out. Wondering if this is your experience as well.
    edited September 11
  • bobsburgersfanbobsburgersfan Posts: 1,861Member Member Posts: 1,861Member Member
    Great job!!! And good luck reaching that mini-goal before your anniversary!
  • TheOldBallCoach43420TheOldBallCoach43420 Posts: 100Member Member Posts: 100Member Member
    yukfoo wrote: »
    Wow!! Absolutely inspiring! 80 Pounds is life-changing. Are you working out as well or is the food shift your main focus? I've lost about the same amount on my journey and has rekindled my love for working out. Wondering if this is your experience as well.

It’s mainly been a diet change for us, but lately we have started walking about 30 minutes a night, 3 nights a week.

Congratulations on your success as well!
  • Sabine_StroehmSabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,387Member Member Posts: 19,387Member Member
    Fabulous. I love reading your posts.
  • debtay123debtay123 Posts: 1,151Member Member Posts: 1,151Member Member
    Fabulous- Way to go!
  • riffraff2112riffraff2112 Posts: 1,359Member Member Posts: 1,359Member Member
    steak sauce...awesome