Dropped my 80th Pound Today doing Atkins!!

Today was a milestone mark for me as I lost my 80th pound since starting on Atkins the first week of May. Next mini goal is to lose another 14.3 lbs as that will get me under 300 for the first time in YEARS!! My goal is to get there before my wife and my anniversary on November 1.
My wife is also down 35 pounds since May!! I’m wishing all of you continued success on your own individual journeys as well!!

Replies

• joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Congrats on the loss to both of you! Keep it up! Take some nice progress pics so you can see how far you have come throughout the process:)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    80lbs is a HUGE victory and YAY you and your beloved wife for this/these tremendous feat!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Well done! Congratulations to both of you for buckling down and getting it done! 💙🌷💙
  • Awesome!
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited September 2019
    Wow!! Absolutely inspiring! 80 Pounds is life-changing. Are you working out as well or is the food shift your main focus? I've lost about the same amount on my journey and has rekindled my love for working out. Wondering if this is your experience as well.
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,276 Member
    Great job!!! And good luck reaching that mini-goal before your anniversary!
  • yukfoo wrote: »
    Wow!! Absolutely inspiring! 80 Pounds is life-changing. Are you working out as well or is the food shift your main focus? I've lost about the same amount on my journey and has rekindled my love for working out. Wondering if this is your experience as well.

It’s mainly been a diet change for us, but lately we have started walking about 30 minutes a night, 3 nights a week.

Congratulations on your success as well!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Fabulous. I love reading your posts.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Fabulous- Way to go!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    steak sauce...awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!