NFL/College football??

Replies

• xjchic98
    xjchic98 Posts: 85 Member
    brianbgboy wrote: »
    I watch some nfl but college ball is my thing. I played college ball at LA TECH in the 90's. my son is a senior in high school and will be playing college ball next year somewhere(he wont reveal where until national signing day in February)..

Can't go wrong with college ball! I like pro also but I'll always jump at the chance to watch college. It's so much more exciting.
  • OrangeKicker
    OrangeKicker Posts: 4 Member
    brianbgboy wrote: »
    I watch some nfl but college ball is my thing. I played college ball at LA TECH in the 90's. my son is a senior in high school and will be playing college ball next year somewhere(he wont reveal where until national signing day in February)..

Have fun with everything! My son is in his freshman year, the recruiting and signing process is exciting! He's far from home, though, that is the hardest part. 8 days!
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    I live for football! Go Pats!
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    lvzj6645wfgo.jpg

@mmultanen

😂
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member

Ride or die.

Lol. I love this so much. @BasedGawd412
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    kevinf2380 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    kxbrown27 wrote: »
    I would be but I'm a Bears fan so nah.

Poor guy

The Bears would be good if they'd just get rid of Cutler.

LoL

Go Pack Go!
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    ❤️🖤Go Dawgs Sic ‘Em Woof! Woof! Woof!❤️🖤
  • tg6985
    tg6985 Posts: 67 Member
    Rams baby. Super bowl this year 😁
  • rfw1224
    rfw1224 Posts: 22 Member
    Absolutely! My Saturdays belong to my Ohio State Buckeyes and then it is my Seattle Seahawks!!!
  • rfw1224
    Go Seahawks!

Seahawk fan here too!!!! Go Hawks!
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    NFL. (I split between baseball and Eagles until World Series over) I watch Eagles games, then move on to other things until post-season when I do watch every game. I enjoy it, but am not consumed by it. I do not need to watch or know what happens in every single game. It could be because I don't do fantasy leagues or bet, especially now that it's legal.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    UCF football and Seahawks fan.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    vpXOhT8O5Dil.jpg
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    edited September 2019
    I like football season because it’s fun having people over to watch the games, but I find myself having a hard time paying attention to the games. This is even harder when the team you watch routinely destroys the other team like they were a high school team (well, until they play Clemson anyway...)
    For me high school football is the most fun to watch. I know a lot of the kids so it’s easier for me to stay interested in the games.
  • rfw1224
    UCF football and Seahawks fan.

Go Hawks!
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    edited September 2019
    Twenty+ years ago, my Dad and I picked some random Sunday NFL game and bet $1.00 on it. A few weeks later, a couple of other siblings wanted in on the fun - and we expanded it to picking the winners of all 16 games with a $2.00 bet. Flash forward to 2019. Now we have 26 family members in the "Football Pool", including the original two members, now with my mom, all of my six siblings, spouses, grand children, - a couple of whom are even deployed overseas, great grand children, and I'm thinking next year, a great, great grand child will be old enough.

The weekly bet is now a whopping $10.00. LOL. My brother acts as the "commissioner" and is responsible for running the pool efficiently, implementing and enforcing the now 3-page list of rules, and collecting $ and dispersing winnings.

So in answer to your question: I am a big NFL fan. Mostly because it brings the family together from across the miles and results in a lot of bickering, competition, snarkiness and other wholesome family fun. Not to mention a nice little pot if you're the winner...
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    vpXOhT8O5Dil.jpg

Wait. How the fawk dat picture ain't got Samson and Shokner in it?
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    9baqcylqe8z4.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    vpXOhT8O5Dil.jpg

Wait. How the fawk dat picture ain't got Samson and Shokner in it?

I reckon that somebody had to take the photograph .....
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    I prefer college- go Knights!!