Lies, Lies, Lies

Options
1235»

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    When I was about... I dunno, 6? I shaved my legs. I used to see my older cousins doing it so I figured I would too just because why not?

I was a mini-gorilla, so it was quite obvious to my grandma (whose house I was staying at as it was the holidays) when she saw me naked-legged and she flipped at me. I got scared so I blamed it on my naughty cousin.

I totally said it was her who did it and not me. My cousin denied it and got the *kitten* with me and all that, but she ended up getting in trouble for it because grandma a) believed me b) didn't think a 6 year old would be able to shave as well as I did with no cuts and c) my cousin was always getting in trouble anyway for doing other stupid *kitten* so chances are she did do this stupid *kitten* too

Many many years later I admitted it to everyone - like when I was old. And my cousin still was *kitten* at my about it even after all those years LOL!

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    When I was about... I dunno, 6? I shaved my legs. I used to see my older cousins doing it so I figured I would too just because why not?

I was a mini-gorilla, so it was quite obvious to my grandma (whose house I was staying at as it was the holidays) when she saw me naked-legged and she flipped at me. I got scared so I blamed it on my naughty cousin.

I totally said it was her who did it and not me. My cousin denied it and got the *kitten* with me and all that, but she ended up getting in trouble for it because grandma a) believed me b) didn't think a 6 year old would be able to shave as well as I did with no cuts and c) my cousin was always getting in trouble anyway for doing other stupid *kitten* so chances are she did do this stupid *kitten* too

Many many years later I admitted it to everyone - like when I was old. And my cousin still was *kitten* at my about it even after all those years LOL!

so funny we all confess when we’re older and someone is always still holding a grudge 😆
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I remembered one. I sold my house not too long ago. I knew one room had a bit of rotten floor by a door and near the wall as I had stepped on it once. I didnt mention it, the inspector didnt notice it, neither did the buyer. I profited by not having to repair it.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    My man told me that I cannot lie to save my life. (Repeatedly) He also said that hypothetically speaking a heist had to go down, he would not choose me as the getaway driver, as I would drive at speed limit, then pull over when I see policemen on the side of the road booking other cars, whereupon I would recount "the heist" to assuage my guilt for driving a short way. Or worse, drive to the Police station and unload the loot and robbers.

My response to him: " You're right. Way to much guilt to carry on my conscience. ( My thoughts: I would need to go to confession and maybe give a testimony on the first Sunday of the new month, just so I can cover myself on the spiritual front).
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Not my lie but my younger brothers, and mine by not speaking up I guess. When we were kids he was used to getting in trouble for stuff and I wasn't, I was scared of doing things wrong and making mistakes. If I did something wrong, he'd say to me "I'll pretend I did it, don't worry" and then he'd go take the blame before I could even think about the situation because I was often so worried.
    :heart: He still will do anything to help anyone out
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Not my lie but my younger brothers, and mine by not speaking up I guess. When we were kids he was used to getting in trouble for stuff and I wasn't, I was scared of doing things wrong and making mistakes. If I did something wrong, he'd say to me "I'll pretend I did it, don't worry" and then he'd go take the blame before I could even think about the situation because I was often so worried.
    :heart: He still will do anything to help anyone out

They grow them nice in your family