1 mile per day challenge September 2019

1235»

Replies

• superfood75
    superfood75 Posts: 294 Member
    Day 9 2 miles
  • duskyjewel
    duskyjewel Posts: 286 Member
    Another pre-dawn walk with the dogs today for 1.2 miles, and another 2 on the elliptical.
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Not quite two miles but today is a recovery day, so tomorrow I can hit the ground runnin'.
  • superfood75
    Day 10 5 mile walk
  • superfood75
    Day 11 walk 6 miles
  • Lovemybody75
    Lovemybody75 Posts: 44 Member
    I just found the group. Can we still join?
  • SoleTrainer60
    SoleTrainer60 Posts: 180 Member
    I am proud of all of you. I try to walk at least 5 days a week. I am 63 years old andI did something last year that I didn’t ever dream that I could ever do. I was in my first 5K. I won 3RD place in my age division. I did it again on September 1st again this year. I actually won 2ND place this year. I pray that I am healthy enough to do it again next year. My husband and I have 4 daughters and they are expecting mom to get 1ST place next year. LOL Start out slowly and build up your time , and always listen to your body. Don’t ever over do it. Walking is great, not only physically but mentally as well. 😊🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️
  • shewhoismany
    Started my 3rd week of C25k. Totaled 5 miles today between walking and trying to learn how to run.
  • duskyjewel
    edited September 2019
    Sept 11 - unexpected family stuff got in the way
    Sept 12 - 1.2 miles with the doggies and another 2.5 on the elliptical
  • shewhoismany
    5k or 3 miles today.
  • duskyjewel
    1.8 miles with the dogs this morning. We saw a coyote who was still out hunting. It was dark when we started and still predawn when we finished, so we were out during his time. But he left us alone.
  • royboy969
    royboy969 Posts: 218 Member
    Just saw this so if you don't mind me joining in.. I need to get back to walking.. 2.25 miles yesterday..
  • shewhoismany
    I walked 2 miles with my son because he wanted to go for a walk and ran 5k because I was being chased by zombies.
  • duskyjewel
    Oh you guys, I am so sorry. I didn't meant to abandon this. I had a pretty awful week at work and then yesterday, my roof started leaking in the tropical storm rains.
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    I’m in. I really need to get exercise into my day. Just so tired after work.

Can Soo relate to that. Use lots of brainpower at work. But our health is worth it.