Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Member Posts: 2,338 Member Member Posts: 2,338 Member
    In bed still not feeling well. I'm pretty sure this is more than hangover considering my daughter has been running a fever all day. Ugh.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,687 Member Member Posts: 7,687 Member
    Here I sit alone
    Coffee and Kamora bound
    Wishing for Fall now
  • FatToFitChaserFatToFitChaser Member Posts: 155 Member Member Posts: 155 Member
    Craving sweets and talking to my mind that I am not letting it win today .. The struggle is real..And I know portion controls and all of it lol ..but for me it's all or none ...
  • SallyH77SallyH77 Member, Premium Posts: 42 Member Member, Premium Posts: 42 Member
    At work - system is not working - ready to table flip...
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member
    Throwing these pumpkin goodies in the oven
    33qxoxzleuv8.jpg
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member
    Throwing these pumpkin goodies in the oven
    33qxoxzleuv8.jpg

Omg they came out so good. I'm so screwed
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Member Posts: 2,153 Member Member Posts: 2,153 Member
    Waiting to be seen at the hospital. Running a fever and not feeling good today.

Hope they can help ya feel a bit better soon :/
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 25,107 Member Member Posts: 25,107 Member
    Eating lunch and surfing mfp
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 11,907 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11,907 Member
    lx1x wrote: »

👋 hi!
    Enjoying your lunch?
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 25,107 Member Member Posts: 25,107 Member
    lx1x wrote: »

👋 hi!
    Enjoying your lunch?

Mornin Mel..yes I am.. thanks.. 🤗
    About to die on this exercise bike.
    Trying to sing while on the exercise bike, not working out.
    edited September 2019
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 239,179 Member Member Posts: 239,179 Member

I hope they do something to make you feel better 🤗
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Member Posts: 9,520 Member Member Posts: 9,520 Member

I hope they do something to make you feel better 🤗

My thoughts exactly. At least @_Miss_Chievous, you know that the treatment is doing what it is meant to do, and your body is "reacting" to the interventionary dosages. Hope the symptoms will be better managed by your doctors following this first bout of fever. Hugs.