Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,981Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,981Member, Premium Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Eating lunch and surfing mfp

👋 hi!
    Enjoying your lunch?
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 16,995Member Member Posts: 16,995Member Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Eating lunch and surfing mfp

👋 hi!
    Enjoying your lunch?

Mornin Mel..yes I am.. thanks.. 🤗
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member
    About to die on this exercise bike.
    Trying to sing while on the exercise bike, not working out.
    edited September 16
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,741Member Member Posts: 226,741Member Member
    Waiting to be seen at the hospital. Running a fever and not feeling good today.

I hope they do something to make you feel better 🤗
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 9,032Member Member Posts: 9,032Member Member

My thoughts exactly. At least @_Miss_Chievous, you know that the treatment is doing what it is meant to do, and your body is "reacting" to the interventionary dosages. Hope the symptoms will be better managed by your doctors following this first bout of fever. Hugs.
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,040Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,040Member, Premium Member
    Drinking a banana, raspberry, vanilla yogurt, almond milk, Body Armor sports water ice, strawberry whey protein and cinnamon smoothie after a long hot Southern day

gg39fl8klsa6.jpeg
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 601Member Member Posts: 601Member Member

My thoughts exactly. At least @_Miss_Chievous, you know that the treatment is doing what it is meant to do, and your body is "reacting" to the interventionary dosages. Hope the symptoms will be better managed by your doctors following this first bout of fever. Hugs.

I hope it gets better also, it's been a horrible week 😔
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member
    Trying to talk my daughter into bathing my cats.. it's not working. They are shedding more than usual this year, and the brush isn't doing it.
    edited September 17
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,444Member Member Posts: 1,444Member Member
    In bed. Waiting for sleep to catch up
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 2,082Member Member Posts: 2,082Member Member
    Should be dreaming
    Trying to rub my headache away. It's not working. I should go home. Our primary program is down and it's making it very hard to get anything done.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,981Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,981Member, Premium Member
    Waiting to feel sleepy enough to lay down and try to sleep.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 4,633Member Member Posts: 4,633Member Member
    Contemplating if any guy I’ve ever spoken/messaged with on MFP has ever been honest with me.....hmmm, things that make you wonder. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    One of my employees wants to lose weight. I told her about BMR, and TDEE she said she had no idea, and thanked me.

Yay
  • TheBigFbTheBigFb Posts: 648Member Member Posts: 648Member Member
    reading the forums looking for new "FRIENDS" lol
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Contemplating if any guy I’ve ever spoken/messaged with on MFP has ever been honest with me.....hmmm, things that make you wonder. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ask me anything
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,741Member Member Posts: 226,741Member Member
    TheBigFb wrote: »
    reading the forums looking for new "FRIENDS" lol

Annual leave over?
    Laying in bed. I just got home from work, and my throat feels scratchy. I should drink some tea just in case.