What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Contemplating if any guy I’ve ever spoken/messaged with on MFP has ever been honest with me.....hmmm, things that make you wonder. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Most likely,

That isn’t his roommate.
    He isn’t divorced.
    He isn’t separated.
    He isn’t a single Dad.

Sure you can have genuine relationships on mfp. But I think most of the romantic stuff is a ploy for something else. Most of the time. Not always. Someone met their husband here.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Contemplating if any guy I’ve ever spoken/messaged with on MFP has ever been honest with me.....hmmm, things that make you wonder. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Most likely,

That isn’t his roommate.
    He isn’t divorced.
    He isn’t separated.
    He isn’t a single Dad.

Sure you can have genuine relationships on mfp. But I think most of the romantic stuff is a ploy for something else. Most of the time. Not always. Someone met their husband here.

Totally. And that’s the thing....I’m married with kids. Most of them are married. I’m probably being naive because I just like seeing people’s progress, hearing their story. Not trying to hookup. It’s just weird if people feel the need to lie when we’re just chatting and not trying to make a love connection. You know? Like, if you talk to tons of chicks on here, I don’t care!! But I’ve never had one admit that. Lol. I’m actually fascinated to know about it.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    On the bike, trying to stay motivated
  • MelG7777
    TheBigFb wrote: »

Ask me anything

How many ladies do you chat it up with? Let me guess, only a few? Only me? Lol. Kidding. 🤣
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    I'm watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZWNs0Z4NeY&list=RD3ZWNs0Z4NeY&start_radio=1

After that I'm going to lunch.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

Most likely,

That isn’t his roommate.
    He isn’t divorced.
    He isn’t separated.
    He isn’t a single Dad.

Totally. And that’s the thing....I’m married with kids. Most of them are married. I’m probably being naive because I just like seeing people’s progress, hearing their story. Not trying to hookup. It’s just weird if people feel the need to lie when we’re just chatting and not trying to make a love connection. You know? Like, if you talk to tons of chicks on here, I don’t care!! But I’ve never had one admit that. Lol. I’m actually fascinated to know about it.

I'll admit I talk to all the chicks. Not all of them talk back though so...rude.

hai baybay 😘
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Most likely,

That isn’t his roommate.
    He isn’t divorced.
    He isn’t separated.
    He isn’t a single Dad.

I'll admit I talk to all the chicks. Not all of them talk back though so...rude.

hai baybay 😘

73m0p0wh2u7s.jpg
  • MelG7777

Most likely,

That isn’t his roommate.
    He isn’t divorced.
    He isn’t separated.
    He isn’t a single Dad.

So. Rude. Thanks for the info....that’s all I want! Nobody owes me anything obvi...but why lie? Right? Lol.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Most likely,

That isn’t his roommate.
    He isn’t divorced.
    He isn’t separated.
    He isn’t a single Dad.

hai baybay 😘

You're my favorite 😉

Wait.. you told me that last night! You mean you lied?

*gasp*
  • MelG7777

Most likely,

That isn’t his roommate.
    He isn’t divorced.
    He isn’t separated.
    He isn’t a single Dad.

hai baybay 😘

You're my favorite 😉

*gasp*
    Lol...I get it.🤣
  • your_future_ex_wife

Most likely,

That isn’t his roommate.
    He isn’t divorced.
    He isn’t separated.
    He isn’t a single Dad.

So. Rude. Thanks for the info....that’s all I want! Nobody owes me anything obvi...but why lie? Right? Lol.

Completely agree. Should I keep going? I get much more horrible than that

keep going. i love true confessions
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Stalling
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Eating a whole wheat English muffin with egg whites, turkey sausage, bacon and cheese.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Tipping the glasses and cracking the plates
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Most likely,

That isn’t his roommate.
    He isn’t divorced.
    He isn’t separated.
    He isn’t a single Dad.

hai baybay 😘

You're my favorite 😉

*gasp*

Aaaaand now it's time to disappear for a while and come back with a new username

30r6iap8sff7.jpg
  • MelG7777
    cee134 wrote: »

Most likely,

That isn’t his roommate.
    He isn’t divorced.
    He isn’t separated.
    He isn’t a single Dad.

hai baybay 😘

You're my favorite 😉

*gasp*

Aaaaand now it's time to disappear for a while and come back with a new username

30r6iap8sff7.jpg
    Lol. I like it. 😜