Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 2,951Member Member Posts: 2,951Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Contemplating if any guy I’ve ever spoken/messaged with on MFP has ever been honest with me.....hmmm, things that make you wonder. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Most likely,

That isn’t his roommate.
    He isn’t divorced.
    He isn’t separated.
    He isn’t a single Dad.

Sure you can have genuine relationships on mfp. But I think most of the romantic stuff is a ploy for something else. Most of the time. Not always. Someone met their husband here.

Totally. And that’s the thing....I’m married with kids. Most of them are married. I’m probably being naive because I just like seeing people’s progress, hearing their story. Not trying to hookup. It’s just weird if people feel the need to lie when we’re just chatting and not trying to make a love connection. You know? Like, if you talk to tons of chicks on here, I don’t care!! But I’ve never had one admit that. Lol. I’m actually fascinated to know about it.

I'll admit I talk to all the chicks. Not all of them talk back though so...rude.

hai baybay 😘

You're my favorite 😉

Wait.. you told me that last night! You mean you lied?

*gasp*

Aaaaand now it's time to disappear for a while and come back with a new username

30r6iap8sff7.jpg
    Lol. I like it. 😜
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,652Member Member Posts: 4,652Member Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Tipping the glasses and cracking the plates

Damn dwarves
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 1,590Member Member Posts: 1,590Member Member

Damn dwarves

Enjoy having that little diddy running through your mind all day now :D
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,256Member Member Posts: 1,256Member Member
    Trying to eat lunch but my stomach is telling me to try again later. Ugh. I'm hungry stomach.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,652Member Member Posts: 4,652Member Member

Damn dwarves

Enjoy having that little diddy running through your mind all day now :D

good trap
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 2,951Member Member Posts: 2,951Member Member
    Trying really hard to tolerate the lady I'm sharing a room with at the hospital. She doesn't shut up for 2 minutes and I've had a headache for 3 days.

I’m so sorry, that’s just not right!
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 601Member Member Posts: 601Member Member
    Trying really hard to tolerate the lady I'm sharing a room with at the hospital. She doesn't shut up for 2 minutes and I've had a headache for 3 days.

I’m so sorry, that’s just not right!

My insurance covers private rooms but it's such a small hospital where I live that there isn't any available at the moment. Hopefully something comes up. I need to sleep
  • helow88helow88 Posts: 74Member Member Posts: 74Member Member

This happened to me too. The lady wouldn't stop talking about her life. It was really awkward. I think it was the meds that caused her to talk for so long. The nursing staff decided to transfer me to my own room when I had had enough. Lol
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,446Member Member Posts: 1,446Member Member
    Trying to get through homework time with my son, without going bananas :'(
  • theresa120theresa120 Posts: 13,833Member Member Posts: 13,833Member Member
    Drinking wine and watching pre-season hockey 🍷🏒😁
  • melissawill2017melissawill2017 Posts: 1,115Member Member Posts: 1,115Member Member
    Sitting in Taekwondo class
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 15,604Member Member Posts: 15,604Member Member
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,446Member Member Posts: 1,446Member Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    aij158x0e5l8.gif

I loved that show
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 15,604Member Member Posts: 15,604Member Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    aij158x0e5l8.gif

I loved that show

One of my fav...
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member
    At work, hard at work folding spiders
    uhcxz6xky0ws.jpg
  • FatToFitChaserFatToFitChaser Posts: 101Member Member Posts: 101Member Member
    Muscle pain from weight training is not letting me sleep
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 8,884Member Member Posts: 8,884Member Member
    Muscle pain from weight training is not letting me sleep

Did you ice it post workout?
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 555Member, Premium Member Posts: 555Member, Premium Member
    Sitting at the Jasper TN Loves for the night

uv6iq9348kce.jpeg