Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

2 diet drinks a day associated with 26% increase in mortality study finds

2»

Replies

• NorthCascadesNorthCascades Posts: 9,217Member Member Posts: 9,217Member Member
    phildog50 wrote: »
    I drink diluted Crystal Light. In other words... water. Hopefully the plastics leaching into the water supply won't kill me

Something is eventually going to get each and every one of us. Personally, I want to die laughing.

Car accident almost got me. I want to put death off as long as I can.
  • saltyboyysaltyboyy Posts: 3Member, Premium Member Posts: 3Member, Premium Member
    I lost 20% body weight from being overweight through diet and excercise. One of the BIG things I changed was eliminating soda and zero sugar Monster energy drinks. I’m hoping I gained back some mortality. The only thing I drink now is water, green tea, and roasted barley tea. That’s it.
  • magnusthenerdmagnusthenerd Posts: 806Member Member Posts: 806Member Member
    saltyboyy wrote: »
    I lost 20% body weight from being overweight through diet and excercise. One of the BIG things I changed was eliminating soda and zero sugar Monster energy drinks. I’m hoping I gained back some mortality. The only thing I drink now is water, green tea, and roasted barley tea. That’s it.

If you eliminated regular soda, sure. If both your soda and zero sugar monster were non-caloric, they didn't really contribute in a direct physiological sense to your weight loss.
    The weight loss means you've almost certainly increased your life expectancy.