Spooky/Creepy Images

KosmosKitten
KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
Yep, I'm jumping the gun to Halloween and Day of the Dead. I want spooky images. Anything spooky or unsettling. Can be real images or not. Just whatever you think is spooky/creepy/unsettling.

Obviously, let's keep within the guidelines established. Don't want anyone getting booted.

The Newby Church Spectre
5asftwm5kztj.jpg

Replies

• yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 862 Member
    edited September 2019
    YIKES!! How would ya like to discover this after reviewing your old family photos? :o

mqdavyt5wfr7.jpg
  • This thread is horrifying and I love it
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,687 Member
    64p1vbjmxsmz.jpeg
    My kind of thread 🤘.

I’ll post more, I cannot find it. But once I saw this image of this devil goat looking man. It was in black and white. I saw this picture like 7 years ago on the internet...and I still remember it clear as day. It’s such a twisted and nightmarish image. I’m gonna try find it.

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,687 Member
    It’s not a picture..well it’s moving pictures.

There’s this really disturbing movie, think it’s early 90s called “Begotten”. Check that out if you want some nightmare fuel.
  • KosmosKitten
    yukfoo wrote: »
    YIKES!! How would ya like to discover this after reviewing your old family photos? :o

mqdavyt5wfr7.jpg

Well then, that's freaky.
  • KosmosKitten
    edited September 2019
    64p1vbjmxsmz.jpeg
    My kind of thread 🤘.

I’ll post more, I cannot find it. But once I saw this image of this devil goat looking man. It was in black and white. I saw this picture like 7 years ago on the internet...and I still remember it clear as day. It’s such a twisted and nightmarish image. I’m gonna try find it.

He's kinda creepy. No thanks. :p
  • KosmosKitten
    iMago wrote: »

Okay, this is kinda cool. Apparently, it's a whole YT channel devoted to these creepy, unsettling broadcasts.
  • Crazyman75
    Crazyman75 Posts: 108 Member

Slap ham has lots of crazy and scary stories
    I just watch this one.
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    mtjeqclcvuaj.jpg

Early Halloween costumes are seriously creepy! This is not even close to the scariest I've seen.
  • ro175
    ro175 Posts: 37 Member
    64p1vbjmxsmz.jpeg
    My kind of thread 🤘.

He's kinda creepy. No thanks. :p

Spring-heeled Jack?
  • KosmosKitten
    iMago wrote: »

U ever listen to Number Stations?

They are still broadcasting. It’s like communications between spies or something. It’s just random numbers to us.

Not gonna lie, that's a bit unsettling.