Starting... AGAIN. FU ANXIETY

Options
erinlane93
erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
iggugje4x9dr.jpeg

Here I am, wanting to start this journey again. Years ago when I lost over 50 pounds on my own I never suffered from anxiety or depression, late last year I was diagnosed with both and it’s just messed with me.

I’m now at my heaviest but I hold my weight really well so people round me are saying “you look no different” “you’re not fat”. I know this is supportive but I need to be hard on myself and get this done.

I want to hold myself countable, I want to use this app a lot more and to speak to follow people who may feel the same, so add me, let’s support each other 🙂

Replies

• strongernurse
    strongernurse Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Be transparent. Depression and anxiety won’t win. You got this. Use this all for your good. And focus on the future- visualize.
  • Nfedewa9442
    Nfedewa9442 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Here I thought I would help and drop some knowledge, Strongernurse did it and beautifully so. Perfectly said. Transparency is huge. It’s hard yet so worth it
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    Options
    I struggle with depression and anxiety too. I'm slowly losing weight using MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • SuzlynnBruton
    SuzlynnBruton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I suffer with anxiety also but I deal with it one day at a time and I workout in the gym 5-6 Days a week. Feel free to follow on here and instragram where I post all my workout inspirational videos daily 🥳🥰🙌🏼🙃🙂💪We are all in it to win it 😉😊#countrygurlfit (Instagram)
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy the journey. Accountability is all about setting your mind to focus on the end goals. Slowly but surely, anything can be done.