Fun Diet Memes to lift your spirits up

Replies

• adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    SionnachD wrote: »
    1027220_1437677046.jpg

So True!!! I have decided not to go into the gym because I am without my headphones.

I went to the gym without my headphones today. Did you know it takes approx 30 mins to get through 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall?

LMFAO!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    s78a0vgsz8rg.jpg

Are you even a homemaker if you don't sell Thrive or It Works???
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    s78a0vgsz8rg.jpg

Or Rodan + Fields...
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    s78a0vgsz8rg.jpg

Or Rodan + Fields...

Or Herbalife. :/
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,883 Member
    y5f1r4cd4mv3.jpeg
    I know it’s not diet related but I am really feeling this today!

@Fitnessgirl0913 my company uses LastPass, which will generate passwords for you.

It's been a little glitchy with the latest Chrome update, but other than that, we've used it for years with no issues.
  • anniecave1
    anniecave1 Posts: 8 Member
    @kshama2001 that would be nice but I don’t think my company could ever do that because of HIPPA laws (HIPPA laws protect sensitive and medical info such as social security number, medical records, etc) I am a social worker in the medical field so we have a lot of HIPPA protected information that we need to keep secure.

I have 1 password to log into my computer, then in order to access the internet or any of my files I have to connect to the VPN which is yet another password. Another password for my email account. Another one for our time and attendance system and a different one to track any mileage. Another password for the system I log notes on my clients in. A different one for the state database I need to access. 2 different passwords for 2 different training platforms I need to use (one for my agency and one for the state). That is about 10 passwords that have to be different from each other and they all have to be changed every 30-45 days. *sigh*

I have a password protected spreadsheet I use to keep track of my passwords.

You could try using words linked to the relevant system and then adding 09 for a month or 19 for current year and a special character if needed
    Client09* for one, Training19, Email09 or Outlook19 etc. When it forces you to change the password you'd then move onto a client name, a word you associate with training etc

Or make up a something unique to you like letters of a phrase- my favourite colour is pink - Mfc1p - use this for the first part of all passwords then append with the name of part of the website you login to or something linked to that website