Help! How do I keep my friends?!

Options

Replies

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I keep my friends in order of the alphabet. So if I get two M’s, for example, one of them has got to go. I also have @kam26001 on my list seven times. Not sure how that happened but he sends me money so I keep him. I’m in the market for an X, P and a Q.

Do you have an "I" spot available...i promise donut pics
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Advice? How do I obtain and keep friends?

just stop deleting me !!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I usually don’t even notice if I’m been dropped til way after the fact - don’t take it personal we’re all just a bunch of weirdos on the interwebs right 🤷‍♂️

I is not a weirdo. You da weirdo.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    Maybe your fitness commitment isn’t up to theirs. That’s why I would drop someone.

Sorry, I like donuts and naps🤷‍♀️

This is why we're friends 🤗
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Options
    I keep my friends in order of the alphabet. So if I get two M’s, for example, one of them has got to go. I also have @kam26001 on my list seven times. Not sure how that happened but he sends me money so I keep him. I’m in the market for an X, P and a Q.

Ummm how do I subscribe to your donut pics?
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

Well you are already my friend...soooo
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    I dont understand why my mfp friends keep dropping me!? If I accept a friend request why in the world days later am I dropped??? Advice? How do I obtain and keep friends?

Also, are you sure you didn't confuse Tinder or Bumble with MyFitnessPal? :D

Yes? No? Wait? What's a bumble?
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Options

Well you are already my friend...soooo
    I'll DM you for the goodies.
  • RamblinMan521
    RamblinMan521 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I dont understand why my mfp friends keep dropping me!? If I accept a friend request why in the world days later am I dropped??? Advice? How do I obtain and keep friends?

With regularly weekly payments, I'll maintain a friendship with you...

😎

• isalsayourface123
    Options

With regularly weekly payments, I'll maintain a friendship with you...

😎

Finally ...an offer I cant refuse
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Maybe they were hoping for nudes?

Or, since I don’t know the specifics, maybe they were hoping for fewer nudes?
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

C’mon - no one wants fewer nudes .. sheesh Sara - do I even know you???
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

C’mon - no one wants fewer nudes .. sheesh Sara - do I even know you???

This was possibly a minor issue.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    if u want to get your fl numbers up u got to post lil teasers at least every other day to keep your audience interested, and then update with new content for the higher tier subscribers at least weekly
    oh and respond to every dm even if it’s creepy, just try an emoji and short affirmation like “ya! ;)<3” or “thanks!! <3

Now this is solid advice. What if they post "donut" pics on their wall?
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Why do you need that? People who find you interesting and like you will stay. Couldn’t care less of those who come and go. Life is too short for that.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I usually don’t even notice if I’m been dropped til way after the fact - don’t take it personal we’re all just a bunch of weirdos on the interwebs right 🤷‍♂️

For the record: I am also a weirdo in real life.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I had an idea on how to keep your friends. You could make them sign a friend contract and in the small print it could say “friendor (you) reserves the right to hold onto friendee (them) for all of eternity” and friendee (them) releases all
    Rights to ending and or terminating said friendship or risk punishment of death”.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

You already have a Y? Really? :p

Most of my friends list are either middle-aged women or women who lift (or both), and we've interacted on relevant threads. None of us PM much but occasionally comment on each others' home page. We seem to all like the same level of contact because I don't think anyone has dropped me?