#morepeanutsplease
    #allthehashtags

wkkvz03yqmk9.jpg

You make messy hair look great 😍😍
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    1v1f91kwsw2t.jpeg
    The smile and red lip is back, and it’s a twofer because I fancy today πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Love the smile back bestie!! πŸ€—...love the outfits!..... besties share cloths right? Shoes?.....πŸ˜‰πŸ€žπŸ˜πŸ€£

Absolutely bestie!! ❀️ Anytime you want to borrow it you let me know!! I must warn you though - I have small feet (the only part of me that is small)!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    1v1f91kwsw2t.jpeg
    The smile and red lip is back, and it’s a twofer because I fancy today πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Love the smile back bestie!! πŸ€—...love the outfits!..... besties share cloths right? Shoes?.....πŸ˜‰πŸ€žπŸ˜πŸ€£

Absolutely bestie!! ❀️ Anytime you want to borrow it you let me know!! I must warn you though - I have small feet (the only part of me that is small)!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yay!!! Me too😣 lol only YOU look amazing though!!! πŸ˜πŸ€—β€
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    wq06kczalle2.jpeg

Soooo pretty honey!!! My niece calls every pretty blonde blue eyes lovely like you princesses .....so you go your highnessπŸ’ƒπŸ™Œβ€
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @blondeandfeistyAF13
    Thank you and back at cha!
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    @Tinydancer106
    So kind, thank you! πŸ’πŸ˜Š
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can you tell which one is the filtered pic πŸ˜‹.....my first filter btw πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Ž....I'm pretty proud of my badassed self too...now if I could only learn how to.crop.πŸ€”πŸ˜£πŸ€¦πŸ€·πŸ˜˜

qdaglzvxtshk.jpg

rk8qrbbqjmj8.jpg

You are so stinking cute!! And YOU LOOK even more amazing, bestie! I love both of these pictures ❀️❀️
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Hi! Can you tell which one is the filtered pic πŸ˜‹.....my first filter btw πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Ž....I'm pretty proud of my badassed self too...now if I could only learn how to.crop.πŸ€”πŸ˜£πŸ€¦πŸ€·πŸ˜˜

qdaglzvxtshk.jpg

rk8qrbbqjmj8.jpg

You are so stinking cute!! And YOU LOOK even more amazing, bestie! I love both of these pictures ❀️❀️

Aw!. Thanks beautiful bestie....I kinda was in a mood hahahaha.... You're the sweetest tooβ€πŸ‘―πŸ€˜
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options

qdaglzvxtshk.jpg

rk8qrbbqjmj8.jpg

Literally cannot love this enough

#whyusohot
    #filtersftw
    #allthehashtags
    #KILLINGIT
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

qdaglzvxtshk.jpg

rk8qrbbqjmj8.jpg

Lookin good Ali
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    #urthebomb
    #sogorgeous4words
    #truebluered+wow
    #lovethewayulie β€β€β€β€πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ€¦,

😘 ditto sister!πŸ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: Β»

qdaglzvxtshk.jpg

rk8qrbbqjmj8.jpg

Lookin good Ali

Right back atcha cowboy!πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜
  • honeybee__12
    Options

qdaglzvxtshk.jpg

rk8qrbbqjmj8.jpg

Both pics are pretty but I really like the top one.
    Such pretty eyes and I love your glasses!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    luxduca1 wrote: Β»
    3nlq9azxjxms.jpeg

Gettin it done πŸ™Œ
    Looking mighty fine. 😍

qdaglzvxtshk.jpg

rk8qrbbqjmj8.jpg
    Always love seeing your beautiful face Ali!πŸ₯°β€οΈ

• MelG7777
    edited September 2019
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    Happy Wednesday.....you are all a bunch of fine looking pals. I posted this on my feed the other day....I’m still celebrating. 🀣hf9nzqh4b3n0.jpeg

Yay!! How exciting @MelG7777!! You look fanfreakingtastic, girl!! Keep that *kitten* up 😍
    Thank you so much gorgeous!

Happy Wednesday.....you are all a bunch of fine looking pals. I posted this on my feed the other day....I’m still celebrating. 🀣hf9nzqh4b3n0.jpeg

Yay Mel!!! You look hot mamacita!!!πŸ’ƒπŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ’— so proud of you girl all that hard work has paid off!β€πŸ€—

Ali...so sweet. Always. ❀️
  • MelG7777
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: Β»

You look great!
    Thanks Tom! Awfully nice of you to say!
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

qdaglzvxtshk.jpg

rk8qrbbqjmj8.jpg

Both pics are pretty but I really like the top one.
    Such pretty eyes and I love your glasses!

Coming from you miss stunning glasses wearer....I really appreciate it princess honeyπŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ˜‹