Options

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    8-15: 159.0
    8-22: 162.4
    8-29: 158.0

That's more like it! I had a great week, the weekend was really tough since I went to a concert and then we lost power with the Hurricane. I ate out a lot and a lot of crap and processed food. Now I have a cold which is knocking me flat on my back. Hopefully once this cold passes I can get back into some sort of a routine with exercising and eating. Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    8-15: 159.0
    8-22: 162.4
    8-29: 158.0

That's more like it! I had a great week, the weekend was really tough since I went to a concert and then we lost power with the Hurricane. I ate out a lot and a lot of crap and processed food. Now I have a cold which is knocking me flat on my back. Hopefully once this cold passes I can get back into some sort of a routine with exercising and eating. Hope everyone is having a great day!

looks like we will be fighting a cold together!!!! ;D
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Oh yeah, some goals for this week:

1) Get back on track with logging food (after today)
    2) Drink Water
    3) Rest up to get rid of this damn cold
    4) Watch sodium intake
    5) Stick to dinner meal plan
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    This week I have lost 1.5 lbs. My goal for this week is to increase my workouts to 3/day.
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    congrats to those who lost weight this week and to those who didn't...we'll get 'em next week :flowerforyou:
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    SO AMAZED!!! and so proud of all of the amazing losses!!!
    Hope all that weathered the hurricane are doing ok, and all who are sick are getting better!!!
    Ericarey- awesome loss!!!

Let's get it this week!!! Oh, and my goal is to lose at least 2 pounds this week too!! ; )
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I lost 1.3 pounds, so I am at 274.3. Yay!
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.3 pounds, so I am at 274.3. Yay!

WTG!
  • ericarey85
    Options
    my goals

get in 3 work outs
    do strength 2x
    stay under calories (after today)

i know goals are kinda low for this week, but this cold is really kicking my butt, so know telling when it will let up.
  • ericarey85
    Options
    got bored and made ya'll a little something, hope ya'll like it!!!!

just put this in your signiture but lowercase the IMG's

1314674230682.jpg
  • MinaMaharet
    MinaMaharet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This week goals:

1. Not die (I find it an appropriate daily goal, really).
    2. Just Keep Swimming. I have a HUGE project at work that's going to require time/energy/my soul this week. I need to stay focused on myself and the good working out/eating well is doing and not let work take over... and also keep my smile. I can't let the stress get the best of me.
    3. NO SODA (which will be incredibly difficult with this project)
    4. Pack my lunch every day. Eating out is the death of my health and my wallet.
    5. Workout every day (Do something, anything... yoga, zumba, run, kinect)

I know I still need to post my CW and my measures. I lost the paper I had the figures on. I'm weighing in Wednesday AM, so i promise promise promise to post Wednesday morning before I head to work.

We can do this!!!! WOOOOO *shakes pompoms*
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    I'm down 1 pound this week, which I should be proud of since I haven't exercised. I've been staying mostly under with my calories but my food choices have not been that good and sometimes I only eat one time a day. I do this when work gets hectic.
    So this week my goals are:

Goal 1: Drink at least 2 liters of water.
    Goal 2: Stay under calories
    Goal 3: Not eat a lot of fast food when I go out of town.

Have a great week everyone!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Just checking to see if my signature works.

Good work everyone!! Let's keep it up!
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    got bored and made ya'll a little something, hope ya'll like it!!!!

just put this in your signiture but lowercase the IMG's

1314674230682.jpg

love the pic!
  • 3ricaAnn
    Options
    My scale keep going down everyday! I am almost to 155 :) which what I was when I finished high school :) I think I am going to up my calorie goal, what do you ladies think?
  • ericarey85
    Options
    personally i dont know, i kind of think if what you are doing is working so well why change it, but then again it wouldn't hurt to try it for a couple of weeks. idk, just my 2 cents.
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Ericarey- I LOVE it!! It's so cute and inspiring!!
    thank you so much!!

Amazing weight loss, ladies!!!
    We're killing it. I'm actually excited about my weigh-in!! ; )

Keep it going!
  • laparker517
    laparker517 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have been MIA for about 5 days, but I moved back into school at my sorority so things have gotten so crazy. I have yet to exercise since I have moved in, even though I try to wake up for a run( because the gym at school isn't open yet), I just fall back asleep.Because school hasn't started yet we have been on our own for food. I have eaten out a few times, but overall have been cooking my own food. It is very hard watching all the gorgeous skinny girls eat their late night snacks when I try so hard to hold back. I take for granted how easy it was for me at home to eat well and get that exercise in. I'm dreaming for next tuesday when I start work and classes and can start my food and exercise routine. Hope you all had a great weigh in!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Just thought I would check in. I am still battling through this dumb head cold. I am feeling significantly better but no where near 100%. My son has this cold too and he amazes me. He acts like nothing is wrong. He is running around like nothing in the world can bother him, he is just sneezing and coughing a lot. I am jealous of his energy level. I would LOVE to go for a run but I am pretty sure if I try my head would explode. I am going to take it easy today with maybe a short walk tonight and if I am feeling okay still tomorrow I might aim for a light working out.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • 3ricaAnn
    Options
    So I did up my calorie goal to 1460. I am going to hit 1200-1300 net and see what it does for my weight loss until monday. I know that these last 6 pounds will not come off a fast as the last 6 but that is okay because I am doing this the right way. If I get to 154 by Monday I will stay at 1460 if not I will self adjust it to 1300 and go from there. Good luck with the rest of the week ladies!