.Thin By Thanksgiving. *closed group*

Options

Replies

• bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Just checking in ladies with my weight for the day! I'm at 193, which is, I believe, down a pound (I can't remember right now) - and I'm happy with it. I just wish it would have gone down further. I was down more yesterday but then spent the entire afternoon in the pool with my daughter and am probably dehydrated. :(

Anyway - good luck to you all!!!
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    So here's my stuff:

Weight: 195
    Measurements:
    Bust: (right across nipples) 46
    Waist: 36.5
    Navel-line: 38
    Hips (widest part!): 41
    Calves: R- 16, L- 16.5
    Arms: (where they jiggle!) R- 14, L-13.5
    Thighs: (widest part!) R- 24.5, L- 24.5
    Neck: 14

Down only 1/2 lb but better than nothing and it's all packing in - I'm going shopping:)
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in...176
    No gain, no lose. Oh, better than gaining!.
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    I missed weighing in last week. I was 178.6lbs

Today, I'm at 178.2lbs. Not the 1lb loss that I had hoped, but I'm not giving up! I'm keeping my goals from last week.

1. 30 minutes of intentional exercise 2-3 days
    2. Lose 1 lb
    3. Drink 32 oz of water daily

My goals seem lax, but I'm working my way up.
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Todays weigh in 160.2. I have a .6 loss today! I am very happy with that since my week was all over the place.

Elisabeth: great job on the spreadsheet. I didn't see my measurements (could be my failing eyesight) but here are my beginning measurements:

Bust - 40"
    Waist - 36.5"
    Hips - 41"
    Arms - R:12.5" L:12.5"
    Thighs - R:26" L: 25"
    Calves - R:16" L: 15"
    Neck 14"

I did ok on my weekend goals. I only got to the gym once but I did get in two bike rides outdoors, the one I did yesterday was 23 miles for over 90 minutes!

My goals for this week.
    Get in two spinning classes this week and other cardio where I can fit it in. (Boys start school this week)
    plan my meals and stay close to my calorie limits.
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    My weight today is 273.2, down 1.1 pounds!

My goal for this week is to make better food choices. I am still eating a lot of junk. I am doing good with exercise and water, but I really need to eat better!
  • 3ricaAnn
    Options
    Weigh in today was 155 :) down 3 lbs! As for working out. . . the rain messed up my running this weekend :( Missed a few glasses of water but I think I stayed under my calorie goal everyday :) Good luck this week ladies!

Goals for this week:
    1. Finish C25K week 3
    2 Do UFC trainer 3 days
    3 Do Zumba 3 days
    4 Stay under calorie goal
    5 Drink 8+ glasses of water a day, everyday
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    down 1 pound. I did pretty well on my goals this week, and I think TOM may have messed up my weigh-in. we'll see for this week!!

Amazing weigh-ins, ladies!! I love it!! I'll update the spreadsheet with todays weigh-ins today!!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So I made it through my weekend pretty well. i went to the fair as planned, but walking for 5 hours pretty much burned off everything I ate! :happy:
    LW: 157.8
    CW: 156.6

Yay!! Down 1.2 lbs - even better than I thought. So let's keep it going!
    Goals:
    1. Workout 5 days a week
    2. Under my calories at least 5 days
    3. Drink more water
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks bitabee for all your hard work! :flowerforyou:

LW; 207.6
    CW 206.8
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    Hey!!! I didn't lose this week but I didn't gain. I've been on a mini vacation so I haven't been as focused as I should have been. My goals this week:

1. Go to the gym a minimum of 4 times
    2. Drink all my water
    3. No fast food
    4. Watch my sodium and carb intake

Have a good week everyone
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I started juicing this week. I haven't really been eating all that great. My schedule was kinda messed up last week with jury duty, but this week I plan to do better. That's my goal anyway. I weigh the same this week as I did last weigh in...ugh...but cant be too mad at that--at least it's not more. LOL

The juicing thing is ok. I haven't figured out what I like and what I don't like yet, but I think I'll get there eventually. I ate dinner tonight though. My run had me hungry :embarassed:
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I started juicing this week. I haven't really been eating all that great. My schedule was kinda messed up last week with jury duty, but this week I plan to do better. That's my goal anyway. I weigh the same this week as I did last weigh in...ugh...but cant be too mad at that--at least it's not more. LOL

The juicing thing is ok. I haven't figured out what I like and what I don't like yet, but I think I'll get there eventually. I ate dinner tonight though. My run had me hungry :embarassed:

I juice on and off. A lot of people love carot juice, I'm not one of them but they're better if you peel them before you juice.

My favorite: 6 celery stalks, 1 cucumber, 1 yellow pepper. Peppers are really good!

Good Luck:smile:
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weight :149
    Goals
    WATER
    GYM

I’m in Brazil right now so it’s hard to track my food. But I’ll do a little research. The food here is amazing!
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi gang! Sorry been off for awhile. School is in and my work is crazy(I work nights). So here it is.....195! ugh! Didn't loose anything this week but also on a lighter note ...didn't gain either. My goal this week is to hit the water and make better food choices. My daughters are both is sports...1 is a cheerleader and 1 is in soccer so meals are wierd this week but I have a plan to do better. Also my TOM is making me want to eat and be miserable. A friend and I have a goal to loose weight before Thanksgiving also and we paln to hit walking 3 times a week at the park while my youngest daughter is in preschool. Plan of attack made and so here it is...a new week to a new me! Yay! Have a great soggy Monday gals! :)
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say that I didn't gain any weight during my camping trip...even water weight, which is a feat for me since it's hard to resist sugary and salty treats in that type of setting. Hubby and I brought pre-cooked chicken and veggies to cook in foil and didn't bring any snacks, which was my saving grace.

Last week's weight: 132
    CW: 131

Also just signed up for a 5K obstacle course race filled with "zombies" called Run For Your Lives that is at the end of October, so I plan on hitting up P90X again consistently to get my strength and endurance back up to where it was a few months ago. Hopefully I'll get a nice side effect of losing weight more quickly too!!

Goal 1 - Work out every day this week, including the weekend
    Goal 2 - Lose 0.5 lbs
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Well, I am glad I put off my check in for a day. I got on the scale yesterday "just to see" and had "gained" a pound, though I knew it wouldn't be accurate! So, TWO pounds lighter today :) Here are my new measurements

Neck: 13.5
    Bust: 39.75
    Waist: 34
    (I added this one, it is the biggest part around my belly and is down 2 inches from last time) Belly Roll: 39
    Hips: 42.5
    Thighs: 24.25
    Calves: 14.5

I can see the difference in that there is less "fluff" around the edges; this is getting exciting :D
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Well I forgot to put my goals...plus I looked at my past measurements....hmmm lost a little in a couple places and gained a little...so I think it's a wash. Surprised to have gained in the bust; not sure what that is about but I am not complaining :D

So my goals for this week are:
    Pilates 3 times
    Memorize 2-3 Zumba toning songs for my class which starts next week
    walk 6 days
    drink 10 or more glasses of water a day
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Amazing losses, ladies!!! I can't wait to see the results on the spreadsheet on November 14th!!!
    New day, new week for me!!!

Goals:
    1. 400+ cals burned a day. No exceptions.
    2. No sweets or junk at all anymore. Eating clean.
    3. Water!!!

I saw pictures of myself from four years ago and I looked so good!! I want to get back there!!! Have an awesome week, ladies!! Let's kill it!!!
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Just checking in. I opted to skip weighing in this week. I was sick all last week and then had TOM. Over the weekend my Father-in-law went into the hospital which became a bad case of stress overeating. I decided that I didn't want to have another de-motivating factor so I am taking a week off of the scale in hopes that when I step on it next week I can counter any damage that I did last week and over the weekend.

My goals for this week are:
    - be honest about what I am eating and track everything
    - Drink water
    - go running at least 2 times
    - watch sodium intake
    - No snacking after 8 pm.

Sorry I haven't been much support for this challenge. I am in a funk and am desparately trying to claw my way out of it.