.Thin By Thanksgiving. *closed group*

Options

Replies

• Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Looks like I didn't gain any weight during my mini-vacation this weekend, so I consider that a victory. :) I've seen a 1lb loss a few times on the scale, but I won't log it until I see it a bit more consistently.

My biggest accomplishment this past week was waking up early last Thursday morning to work out before work since I knew we'd be traveling and I wouldn't have another chance to get a burn in. Supposed to go camping this weekend, if they can get the site cleaned up after Irene, but I'm hoping to be active enough to lose 1 lb this week.

Looks like everyone is doing well...you're all great inspirations to stay on track!!! Keep it up ladies!
  • Creiche
    Options
    My scale keep going down everyday! I am almost to 155 :) which what I was when I finished high school :) I think I am going to up my calorie goal, what do you ladies think?

I agree that you should wait on upping your calories until things stop working. I hit a plateau and felt hungry 24/7 before I upped mine, then started losing immediately again. If it isn't broke, I say don't fix it! You're doing an amazing job!!
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    When does this challenge end? I was thinking I wanted my goal to be 150 by the end but I am already down to 156 so I was wanting to know so I could adjust my goal :)
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    When does this challenge end? I was thinking I wanted my goal to be 150 by the end but I am already down to 156 so I was wanting to know so I could adjust my goal :)

November 14th!
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options

November 14th!

Thank ya ma'am!
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA this week. Irene wrecked havoc in my little world. I am ok, just a little water in the basement that is still coming in. Just more frustrating than anything. I consider myself very lucky compared to many others out there. I am praying for all those whose homes were damaged in the massive flooding.

I weighed in at 160.8 this past Monday - a 1.8 loss!

I need to get back on track, I have been very bad this week. So I am posting my goals for the rest of the week & weekend!

(1) get back to the gym. Take a spin class or two this weekend. If my park reopens, I will take my bike out while the weather is nice.
    (2) track my meals & eat better.
    (3) avoid a gain on Monday. I will be happy if I break even and estatic if I lose a tiny bit.
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Had a school thing going on last night. I did manage to get in a 2 mile run & 2 mile walk. I didn't do my 6p6w dvd. I am debating whether to keep going with it or not. It is a rather tough workout and killer on the knees. Even as I am typing this I can see I am trying to come up with all kinds of excuses not to do this:grumble: I can do this...just back at it again tonight...no pain no gain
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being MIA. My work schedule has been rough this past week. Just wanted to say I'm down to 195 as of Monday. So far 5lb weight loss since starting this. Keep up the good work all! :)
  • bitabee
    Options
    Sorry for being MIA. My work schedule has been rough this past week. Just wanted to say I'm down to 195 as of Monday. So far 5lb weight loss since starting this. Keep up the good work all! :)

SO awesome!!
    And amazing job, BeachGurl on your loss!!
    So sorry to hear about the damage done by Irene, but so glad you're ok. Praying for all of the other victims.

Keep it up, ladies!!!
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I've been really busy, but I'm still here! I've had good days and bad days with my eating and exercising. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm lowering my calorie goal to lose 1 1/2 pounds per week rather than 1.

My goals between now and Labor Day... log and stay under calories each day, go to the gym at least twice, do a little exercise at home the other day. And I am going to try something new for myself... drink only water for 3 days Friday through Sunday, except for 1 cup of skim milk with my breakfast. No diet sodas.
  • thamre
    Options
    Everyone ready for the weekend?:glasses: I am - nothing really major planned.

Goals:
    Log all food and activity all weekend
    try to stay under calories the best I can
    do lots of activities - no sittin around!
  • Creiche
    Options
    Everyone ready for the weekend?:glasses: I am - nothing really major planned.

Definitely! Hubby and I are going camping with some friends, and I hope to stay active hiking and swimming. We also packed some pre-cooked chicken and veggies to eat instead of hot dogs and burgers, so I'm going to do my best to maintain the 1lb loss I logged yesterday!!

Have a wonderful long weekend everyone!!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am going to the local fair (PNE) this weekend, so lots of walking planned. Hoping that it counteracts all the fair food. :laugh:
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I am going to the local fair (PNE) this weekend, so lots of walking planned. Hoping that it counteracts all the fair food. :laugh:

Have Fun!!:wink:
  • bitabee
    Options
    Looks like everyone has some super fun weekend stuff planned!
    As for me, it's my holiday to work, 36 hours over the next three days, so that will at least keep me away from food! ; )
    My husband will be out of town, so it's my plan to work out a good deal each day and eat cleanly!

Labor Day Weekend Goals:
    Log every calorie. Be under each day.
    Burn at least 400 cals each day!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Hopefully the weather stays beautiful!!
  • thamre
    Options
    Beautiful morning - just got done walking 4 miles. I plan on tackling the ugly job of cleaning my house. Have a great day! :glasses:
  • 3ricaAnn
    Options
    So this week I have failed at all my exercise goals :( Was caught off guard by 2 unexpected days of work so had to rearange my exercise schedule and now it has been raining since yesterday morning non stop because of TS Lee :( so I guess I will be finishing week 2 of c25k monday if the rain stops. But weight wise I'm doing pretty good lost about 3 pounds this week, uping my calories gave me another jumpstart I think :) Hope all of you lovely ladies did well this week :)
  • bitabee
    Options
    The Long Awaited Spreadsheet!

Sorry it took so long! Feel free to view it! if there is any missing or incorrect info please let me know! This was quite time consuming!!
    Enjoy seeing your progress!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjJNhc7UmzmGdDJBZ29CVFYyb0dZTUtzWWMtMnBaRkE&hl=en_US
  • bitabee
    Options
    Long Awaited Measurements Document!!!

Just copy and paste this link and the link of the spreadsheet in your browser and the correct page should show up!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyNHwJTQw9wgJdvW5nv7LtASk1mukkkgkYag8OczBis/edit?hl=en_US
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Elisabeth-Thanks for all the hard work on the documents! It will be great to see the end result!