What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Now that my husband's Dr. refuses to do his hip replacement until he looses 25 lbs, I finally have a gym buddy. He's even listening to me when I make suggestions on what he should and should not eat. We had a very nice chicken, broccoli and carrot with a little shredded cheddar cheese dinner last night. He actually liked it. Now if I can just get him to switch from drinking soda to water. So my NSV is being able to help my husband with his life-style change.

@NewBetterBest18 I am glad your husband is making changes with you! Isn't it great when you aren't alone?

I wanted to question why you would dissuade him from drinking diet soda? It has 0-5 calories. Diet soda has been a helpful tool in helping me keep my lifestyle change. I do not think I could maintain (for life) a diet without soda, I just enjoy the taste.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!