• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,575 Member
    Options
    =====
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,928 Member
    Options
    lhscapil wrote: »
    Machka - thank you for your links on computer cleaning and the love list :D I was curious about the "reaching out" v. "contacting" so did an internet search. Looks like lots of folks are puzzled by this new phrase.

I wonder if it is an attempt at a gentler approach.

I suspect that's what "go ahead" and "today" are ... instead of "I'm going to do this", it's "I'm going to go ahead and do this" ... perhaps a softer approach??

Maybe "reaching out" is the same sort of thing.

M in Oz

• Machka9
    Options
    Michele-you said I could say anything here.Im so used to not saying anything,I wouldn’t know how.
    Debby In Va

This is a public forum so do be careful. Anyone can do searches.

But you can (without naming people or places) say I am sad because ... or I am tired because ... or whatever.

If you want. None of us will try to draw it out of you if you prefer not.

M in Oz
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Machka - Your yogurt mishap sounds like something that would happen to me.

My October goal is to maintain. I have surpassed my lowest weight goal, but it has taken pretty serious effort to do it and I don't want to continue this way. It's really hard and probably not healthy long-term. I want to maintain and still eat normally and work out normally too.
  • Machka9
    Options
    Or talk about a highlight of your day ... or something funny that happened to you ... or your exercise ... whatever.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Barbie ~ Wonderful welcome into October post! :)

Michele ~ Maybe you could volunteer to have the game at your house...just a thought!

Machka ~ What a dreadful experience on the bus with the exploding yogurt! :o

Karen ~ Prayers for your young friend. Hope they will find out that the tumor is more treatable. 05xe7cxnyfjr.png

Allie ~ Hurrah for applying for the job and prayers that you will get it!

Carol in GA

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💙❤️
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Rita - I am so sorry. Big hug to you.