Tell us your secrets!

Options

Replies

• MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I put the playboy magazine in the class coat closet in 4th grade. I just wanted to watch the commotion.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    One time I was in a private group all about secrets

And then you bailed 💔
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

And then you bailed 💔

I ran out of secrets
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

And then you bailed 💔

I ran out of secrets

Understandable.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

:o
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I don't like Game of Thrones. :neutral:
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    If I thought I could get away with it, I would kill my neighbour.

Hmmmmm.
  • TravelingNukeGuy
    TravelingNukeGuy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have never watched a single episode of Game of Thrones
  • lindalee061
    lindalee061 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have never seen Lost I mean I'm a dog The word scares me
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options

I couldn't get into it.

• TravelingNukeGuy
    Options

I couldn't get into it.

I'm not a huge TV watcher anyway, but I think that the shows that 'trend' don't really interest me anyway. Although I did feel led to watch the Chernobyl series against my better judgement, and I'm glad I did. It pertains to my work, so that kept my interest.
  • Still_too_fat1970
    Still_too_fat1970 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    When I was a scrawny young punk I punched out a full patch outlaw biker who shoved a teenage girl I knew at a tragically hip concert. The guy is long dead and the club is defunct ... So.. no fear of retribution 😁... 30 yrs later, I'ze the last man standing 🥊
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options

I couldn't get into it.

I'm not a huge TV watcher anyway, but I think that the shows that 'trend' don't really interest me anyway. Although I did feel led to watch the Chernobyl series against my better judgement, and I'm glad I did. It pertains to my work, so that kept my interest.

I like a lot of the Netflix original series tv shows.
  • TravelingNukeGuy
    Options

I couldn't get into it.

I hear a lot of good about some of them, I just don't get to watch enough I suppose. :) Any recommendations for when I do get to?
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options

I couldn't get into it.

I hear a lot of good about some of them, I just don't get to watch enough I suppose. :) Any recommendations for when I do get to?

That's a tough one. People have very different tastes. I enjoy Stranger Things(Sci-fi suspense Horror), Santa Clarita Diet ( Zombie Comedy), The Umbrella Academy (Fantasy sci-fi drama?), The Ozarks (Drama), 13 Reasons Why (teen drama), Black Mirror (sci-fi almost like Twilight Zone), Jessica Jones (Marvel series), Wentworth (Women's Prison Drama),

• Still_too_fat1970
    Still_too_fat1970 Posts: 288 Member
    Options

I couldn't get into it.

That's a tough one. People have very different tastes. I enjoy Stranger Things(Sci-fi suspense Horror), Santa Clarita Diet ( Zombie Comedy), The Umbrella Academy (Fantasy sci-fi drama?), The Ozarks (Drama), 13 Reasons Why (teen drama), Black Mirror (sci-fi almost like Twilight Zone), Jessica Jones (Marvel series), Wentworth (Women's Prison Drama),

Ozarks was good. I only part of the first two seasons before quitting Netflix. Canadian version is *kitten*