New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    4rbvsq438ayo.jpeg
    These coming in December. They look delicious. Sweet and salty is my weakness and I LOVE pretzels.

No I didn’t @kellyjellybellyjelly because their stuff is so expensive. I asked for samples but they said they are popular enough they don’t give samples lol. I would buy if they have super discount though. I saw that flavor too and was intrigued!

Not excited for this probably just pumpkin cheesecake keto cookie? I only really like the Lenny and Larry when they come in the 2oz. e7yd4gx39tn7.jpeg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Omg I love cow tails! bqhmhyv0aylt.jpeg

I NEED THAT.

AND ALSO THIS.
    upywabcna9x5.jpeg

Also, the McDonald’s near my house brought back their McRib. I never tried it until now and my goodness... it’s A LOT better than I expected for a fast food rib sandwich o.o
    mk7y4ctsxtel.jpeg
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    muaer2o9kb4a.jpg
    I found this at an asian grocery and its amazing for only 70 calories! It's a bit pricey at $1 a pop but totally worth it. I suggest this is anyone can find it in their area :)

That looks delightful. Did you find it at a local Asian grocery, or one of the big chains? We have several Asian grocery chains in the region, so if it's at one of those, I will definitely be picking it up next time I'm there.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Wanted to try these !! Was scrolling Instagram and ad came up to try gone rogue chips free! https://shared.social/p/11913-goneroguesnacks-apply-to-sample-and-review-gone-rogue-snacks-now-1570119606352nhur8cemcrep.png
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Well, Built Bar screwed up my order. Instead of the free pumpkin bars, they gave me a sampler of their other flavors, ones I've already tried a million times. No mention of an "Oops, sorry, we ran out of pumpkin and decided to give you these instead!" *sigh!* I'm already having a bad day and this just made it worse.

We really need a "sad" button. That sucks--are you sending a strongly-worded email?

(You could also off-handedly mention that the foodies on MFP aren't happy with your transaction, either...)
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    s7i1mmcz5l6f.jpg
    I saw this new Alove yogurt with aloe vera pieces and was intrigued, but I didn't know how it would taste, so I picked up one to try (peach). It tastes pretty good! The aloe vera flavor is subtle but might be more present in one of the other flavors. Also, I'm liking that it's only 150 calories for 170 g of yogurt. I'll definitely be trying the other flavors soon, though this probably won't go into my regular yogurt rotation due to the lower protein content (6 g).
    o4rqly03sel1.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Well, Built Bar screwed up my order. Instead of the free pumpkin bars, they gave me a sampler of their other flavors, ones I've already tried a million times. No mention of an "Oops, sorry, we ran out of pumpkin and decided to give you these instead!" *sigh!* I'm already having a bad day and this just made it worse.

I can’t believe how bad they are with orders... especially something like buying because you want to try the new flavor. I hope customer service does something to make it up.

I recently tried the mango one. I know everyone has had on here but I haven’t. I really liked that one! Mango and chocolate pair well. I also noticed the banana chocolate ones are always a lot smaller than the others. I think my favorite are the caramel and the orange chocolate though.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

I can’t believe how bad they are with orders... especially something like buying because you want to try the new flavor. I hope customer service does something to make it up.

I recently tried the mango one. I know everyone has had on here but I haven’t. I really liked that one! Mango and chocolate pair well. I also noticed the banana chocolate ones are always a lot smaller than the others. I think my favorite are the caramel and the orange chocolate though.

SO SKETCHY
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options

That really sucks. I think some of us should email and make some suggestions on how to improve customer service.

My order is on its way. I don't really anticipate liking the pumpkin so, if I actually get them, I can send you some. Or send a couple anyway :) I feel bad that my customer service communication has been really good so far!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    https://junkfoodgainz.com/products-shop/

I started following this guy on Instagram awhile ago cause his protein oatmeal bowls looked like works of art & now his cookie dough skillets he makes looks even better. The first link is his page of the products he makes to sell.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    https://junkfoodgainz.com/products-shop/

I started following this guy on Instagram awhile ago cause his protein oatmeal bowls looked like works of art & now his cookie dough skillets he makes looks even better. The first link is his page of the products he makes to sell.

just what we need... another protein cookie dough...
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    x1og0o0da6z6.png

adult applesauce
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

SO SKETCHY

Honestly the way customer service is and the issues people have had really has me thinking maybe they have their “ambassadors” sending out some of the orders to save labor costs.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Saw this in the other thread but it belongs here too LOL. These look really good! Has anyone tried them?t80rbzc77dot.png

haha was just going to post!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Saw this in the other thread but it belongs here too LOL. These look really good! Has anyone tried them?t80rbzc77dot.png

haha was just going to post!

7y7zx4mmgws5.png
    pbjz2hg7s8bj.png

nutrition for apple and the cinnamon
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Even though I’m getting sick of seeing so many different edible cookie dough.. saw these. Nice size container and only 180 calories. I felt them and they felt hard though not soft so I’m thinking they might be more like a food bar than actual cookie dough. Anyone try this brand? I wanted to open the container to see what they look like LOLe79407ffa6ib.jpeg
    6b8l4pfw96rx.jpeg