New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    JunkBanter reviewed the Reese’s Outrageous! Stuffed with Pieces bar.... HOW IN THE WORLD DID THEY GET A 9 OUT OF 10? THEY'RE AN EASY 10 OUT OF 10.
    http://junkbanter.com/2018/05/16/review-reeses-outrageous-stuffed-with-pieces/

Dang this bar is amazing! Just tried one for my last snack & OMG! So good! The mixture of the caramel, peanut butter, & Reese's Pieces blew away the Reese's Pieces cups by a long shot! Can't wait till Walmart starts to carry this since I don't go to Speedway often.

Hershey's is really stepping up their game with this bar & the Hershey Gold Peanut & Pretzels.

I am envious. Haven’t found the outrageous bar in stores here yet. The cups were good with the pieces added so can’t wait to try the bar.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Welp after being addicted to the cotton candy bang drinks for several weeks now, vitamin shoppe sold out xD I was forced to try another flavor: sour heads.
    If anyone here likes soda this is 1000x better in my opinion. Zero calories but still plenty sweet without weird aftertastes. I can’t stop buying them!
    t1h3lictdpp2.jpeg

Does it taste like any particular soda?
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

I'm torn and slightly lazy. There's a speedway about 2 miles away and hershey's chocolate world about 3 miles away. I'm kind of hoping if I hit up Chocolate World that maybe, just maybe, they'll have whole boxes of the Reeses Outrageous bars.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I feel like Enlightened is like Pokemon -- gotta catch 'em all! :smiley: I just added Cold Brew Coffee and Peanut Butter Chip to my collection. My freezer is SO packed lmao. Nice job on getting the manager to order for you, Melissa! You have to let me know what you think of Glazed Donut :)

I literally just laughed out loud at the Pokémon comment! That's exactly it! I have to get them all! Lmao.... it's going to take me forever to eat them though...
    Good! Maybe if enough people request it, they will carry all the flavors all the time! There are so many I wanna try, but my local stores don't carry a full range! Still eyeing Smores and Glazed Donut.

Those are the two I also can’t find anywhere - even Wegmans! You’d think they’d make ALL their flavors available, I’m getting so irritated about not finding these!!! >.<

It is getting annoying! I told enlightened so on Facebook. Lol... I'm going to wegmans to talk to the store manager either today or tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens. They might tell you the same thing, they can order it since it's available in their warehouse but you have to buy eight of each flavor. Lol...if you girls lived closer we could split them.

Could you talk to a higher manager than the store manager? I don't see why you would have to buy all eight when it's supposed to be stocked at that particular store.

*edited*

Glad to see the store manager was reasonable & didn't make you buy all eight!

Thanks! When I told him what the warehouse guy said aboutnbuying all 8 of each one and he looked at me like it was crazy! Lol...I get the feeling this guy will get it done! I'm feeling cautiously optimistic.
    JunkBanter reviewed the Reese’s Outrageous! Stuffed with Pieces bar.... HOW IN THE WORLD DID THEY GET A 9 OUT OF 10? THEY'RE AN EASY 10 OUT OF 10.
    http://junkbanter.com/2018/05/16/review-reeses-outrageous-stuffed-with-pieces/

I love junk banter! You crack me up with this candy bar. I'm definitely going to fit it into my day Sunday
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Welp after being addicted to the cotton candy bang drinks for several weeks now, vitamin shoppe sold out xD I was forced to try another flavor: sour heads.
    If anyone here likes soda this is 1000x better in my opinion. Zero calories but still plenty sweet without weird aftertastes. I can’t stop buying them!
    t1h3lictdpp2.jpeg

I don’t really drink soda often enough to say, I just assume any carbonated beverage is soda-like :pensive:

I went to Wegmans AND Giant today... no new Enlightened flavors and not even any new Arctic Zero Light Ice Cream pints! I’m about to give up, seriously, I feel like once I stop looking I’ll find it.

However, Wegmans had lemon Nilla wafer cookies which caught my attention and Giant had some interesting looking creamers! Anyone try either of these?

I remember someone asking me earlier to take a picture of the ice cream next time I’m there, but Wegmans has three entire aisles of ice cream where I live, so I felt a little self conscious taking a picture of everything haha x3 I can’t remember who asked for it, but is there a specific section you want to see?
    45cjce4z87rg.jpeg
    dmarpl4up0ti.jpeg
  • melissa6771
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »

I'm torn and slightly lazy. There's a speedway about 2 miles away and hershey's chocolate world about 3 miles away. I'm kind of hoping if I hit up Chocolate World that maybe, just maybe, they'll have whole boxes of the Reeses Outrageous bars.

They're buy one get one free at speedway. Just go there and buy a whole box. Lol
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    t1h3lictdpp2.jpeg

I don’t really drink soda often enough to say, I just assume any carbonated beverage is soda-like :pensive:

I went to Wegmans AND Giant today... no new Enlightened flavors and not even any new Arctic Zero Light Ice Cream pints! I’m about to give up, seriously, I feel like once I stop looking I’ll find it.

However, Wegmans had lemon Nilla wafer cookies which caught my attention and Giant had some interesting looking creamers! Anyone try either of these?

I remember someone asking me earlier to take a picture of the ice cream next time I’m there, but Wegmans has three entire aisles of ice cream where I live, so I felt a little self conscious taking a picture of everything haha x3 I can’t remember who asked for it, but is there a specific section you want to see?
    45cjce4z87rg.jpeg
    dmarpl4up0ti.jpeg

I really liked the lemon nilla wafers. Nilla wafers are a favorite of mine and lemon even better!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    t1h3lictdpp2.jpeg

It was me :D. I just wanted to know which flavors of Jenis they could carry.
  • hgycta
    Options
    t1h3lictdpp2.jpeg

It was me :D. I just wanted to know which flavors of Jenis they could carry.

Shucks, well next time I go back I’ll take a picture! I definitely noticed Jeni’s there, but it was only about 5-6 pints so I’ll let you know once I find out :) heck I might even call them and ask now because I feel bad xD
  • hgycta
    Options
    Actually, this seems about right!
    9d99w4j2ahew.png
  • melissa6771
    Options
    I meant to ask you girls of this was the Stuff you were talking about. The place I went to get the glazed donut had it, this place is expensive, and I saw this and thought of you. They had teenie weenie ones too that were like $5, otherwise I would've grabbed one.

sqrploibfr1u.jpg
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Giant had some interesting looking creamers! Anyone try either of these?

dmarpl4up0ti.jpeg
    [/quote]

There’s a chocolate one I’ve tried plus the Caramel one. They are really good - but very sweet. I think sweeter than the regular Coffee Mate creamers. If I remember right, the calories are higher too. Something like 50 calories compared to 35 for their others (that may be off as I’m going by my memory lol).
  • hgycta
    Options
    Giant had some interesting looking creamers! Anyone try either of these?

dmarpl4up0ti.jpeg
    [/quote]

There’s a chocolate one I’ve tried plus the Caramel one. They are really good - but very sweet. I think sweeter than the regular Coffee Mate creamers. If I remember right, the calories are higher too. Something like 50 calories compared to 35 for their others (that may be off as I’m going by my memory lol). [/quote]

Very sweet? Sweeter than coffee mate creamer? Sold.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    t1h3lictdpp2.jpeg

45cjce4z87rg.jpeg
    dmarpl4up0ti.jpeg

They actually have the lemon Nilla wafers at my 99 cents store across the street,think I'll try a box today! Those creamers are ok but have more calories than regular ones I think they contain buttermilk? I tried them once but don't think I'll get them again
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    t1h3lictdpp2.jpeg

45cjce4z87rg.jpeg
    dmarpl4up0ti.jpeg

They actually have the lemon Nilla wafers at my 99 cents store across the street,think I'll try a box today! Those creamers are ok but have more calories than regular ones I think they contain buttermilk? I tried them once but don't think I'll get them again

I've been looking for the NILLAS ... AND THE DAMN CREAMER !! CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE
  • hgycta
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    Saw this display at HEB and thought of this thread:

etfhuqt1xud6.jpeg

I picked up the Sour Heads flavor. It’s sweet and sour and delicious.

That is one SERIOUS flavor selection - I'm jealous! Not the best sale though... I think it beats what I was paying at the Vitamin Shoppe but when I went to GNC yesterday they were only $2.10 per can... I'm hoping that wasn't a sale, because that was a really good price!
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was thinking that it doesn't seem like a sale at all, but it's comparable to what I'd pay for a Monster, so I didn't mind the cost all that much. I'd never make a regular purchase of it, just because I can't justify consistently spending that much on a drink, but for an every once in a while thing, I'd do it. They did have a ton of flavors. I was tempted by the Blue Razz and the Cotton Candy, but finally settled on the Sour Heads.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    Yeah, I was thinking that it doesn't seem like a sale at all, but it's comparable to what I'd pay for a Monster, so I didn't mind the cost all that much. I'd never make a regular purchase of it, just because I can't justify consistently spending that much on a drink, but for an every once in a while thing, I'd do it. They did have a ton of flavors. I was tempted by the Blue Razz and the Cotton Candy, but finally settled on the Sour Heads.

You NEED to try the cotton candy!!!! It's even better! I bet blue razz would be delicious, too.... I didn't even see that flavor at Vitamin Shoppe or GNC when I was there... did they have this in a caffeine free version? Quite frankly, I had the caffeinated version once and it's definitely not something my body can handle! I am VERY caffeine sensitive! That being said, that Starbucks "DoubleShot Coffee" smoothie bottle I reviewed above didn't taste like coffee NOR give me any sort of rush whatsoever!!!! If it had caffeine, it was probably equivalent to a cup of decaf -.-