New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    Two new flavors of Built Bars.
    Peanut butter.
    Pumpkin pie 6 free with 2/18 count boxes ordered 9/25-9/30, for a limited time only.
    The peanut butter ones are different from the other Built Bars, 20 grams protein, 170 calories.

I just ordered two boxes two days ago! Nooooo! I want to try pumpkin pie so bad!
    I still have codes for 10 and 5 off if anyone needs!

I had a 10 dollar code so I used that and ordered two more boxes! haha Thanks for the offer!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Wish I had friends in Brazil. I’d LOVE to try the cotton candy qas81bv3zfba.jpeg
    KitKat!
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Freakin' Built Bars! STOP RELEASING NEW FLAVORS SO FAST!!!

I'm in for the peanut butter but I wish they'd found a way to keep it 110 calories.

Agreed. Though I still might have to order again just to get those pumpkin spice.

Finally got the free tank from the previous order. Not sure what happened but I somehow ended up with two, sent in separate bags. No complaints and they are fairly comfortable though doesn’t hide the extra fluff I have. Ned to get back to eating in a deficit and work on that.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    You still have a $15 code, @Noreenmarie1234? That pumpkin spice is calling my name!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I put in an order early yesterday morning and they shipped yesterday afternoon. Had to have the pumpkin pie!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    DawnEmbers wrote: »
    Freakin' Built Bars! STOP RELEASING NEW FLAVORS SO FAST!!!

I'm in for the peanut butter but I wish they'd found a way to keep it 110 calories.

Agreed. Though I still might have to order again just to get those pumpkin spice.

Finally got the free tank from the previous order. Not sure what happened but I somehow ended up with two, sent in separate bags. No complaints and they are fairly comfortable though doesn’t hide the extra fluff I have. Ned to get back to eating in a deficit and work on that.

I got my tank yesterday, too! Just one, though...

I'm very interested in trying the pumpkin bars--the macros still aren't bad with 20g protein/170 calories.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    Peanut butter.
    Pumpkin pie 6 free with 2/18 count boxes ordered 9/25-9/30, for a limited time only.
    The peanut butter ones are different from the other Built Bars, 20 grams protein, 170 calories.

I just ordered two boxes two days ago! Nooooo! I want to try pumpkin pie so bad!

I'll take the $10 off code!!
    I just sent you 10 and a 15 one! Let me know if it works! I have two other 5 ones I can send you too!

I didn't get any message from you with the code. Can you try again?

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Peanut butter.

I just sent you 10 and a 15 one! Let me know if it works! I have two other 5 ones I can send you too!

Check your messages again. It shows as sent in my messages! Do you know how to check your inbox on here?
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter.

Check your messages again. It shows as sent in my messages! Do you know how to check your inbox on here?

From my understanding if you're not friends on MFP, messages do not go through
  • busyPK
    Options
    Peanut butter.

Still no new messages. I asked to be your friend yesterday in hopes that it would help me see your sent messages.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Peanut butter.

Still no new messages. I asked to be your friend yesterday in hopes that it would help me see your sent messages.

I accepted yesterday but tried again to see if it sent let me know please.

I also saw on Instagram a bunch of people got the new bars free sent to them, I asked built bar about this and they said they have an ambassador program like the quest one where you have to post and in turn get free samples. They said they might be opening soon so email them your Instagram handle if interested. Thought I’d let you guys know in case any of you want to see if you can get in, I know so many of you buy enough lol.
  • busyPK
    Options
    I just got your message @Noreenmarie1234 - thank you so much!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Huh! Built Bar is sending me a 1 year anniversary shirt. Maybe there will be a couple peanut butter bars hidden away in there too. :)
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    bhuq7zqr5epw.jpg

Got this Pumpkin Pie dip from Delightedby today. It's actually really good and tastes just like pumpkin pie to me. Not too sweet or overly spiced; I'd definitely buy it again.

Despite my spotty track record with Built Bar, I did get the email about Pumpkin Pie and Peanut Butter and couldn't resist. I hope the PB one is worth the extra calories. I appreciate that peanut butter is actually an ingredient and not just "natural flavors".
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Huh! Built Bar is sending me a 1 year anniversary shirt. Maybe there will be a couple peanut butter bars hidden away in there too. :)
    Maxematics wrote: »
    bhuq7zqr5epw.jpg

Got this Pumpkin Pie dip from Delightedby today. It's actually really good and tastes just like pumpkin pie to me. Not too sweet or overly spiced; I'd definitely buy it again.

Despite my spotty track record with Built Bar, I did get the email about Pumpkin Pie and Peanut Butter and couldn't resist. I hope the PB one is worth the extra calories. I appreciate that peanut butter is actually an ingredient and not just "natural flavors".

You guys should really email them and become influencers with how much you buy. Also if you open a new acc, set your birthday to a few weeks ahead, then do all the shares, write a review you get enough to get a $20 off coupon. I just did now to see if it is still working and got one again. :D Can get 10 bar sampler box free or just regular box for a better price! If any of you guys want the 20 just DM me!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »
    bhuq7zqr5epw.jpg

You guys should really email them and become influencers with how much you buy. Also if you open a new acc, set your birthday to a few weeks ahead, then do all the shares, write a review you get enough to get a $20 off coupon. I just did now to see if it is still working and got one again. :D Can get 10 bar sampler box free or just regular box for a better price! If any of you guys want the 20 just DM me!

Thanks. I only purchase them when they release a new flavor; other than that I wouldn't. I had a coupon from my built bucks so I used that. I also wouldn't buy them at all if they weren't so low calorie. I do like the bars but the nutritional facts are why I come back. The macros are so convenient to have them as a standalone snack or dessert after a main meal. Overall, they're not that special that I absolutely need them.

I'd definitely never become an ambassador for them. Besides not having social media accounts, if someone asked me if I recommend Built Bar I'd say the taste is good especially for the calorie amount but that the company itself needs work. If there is ever a day where I'm out of Built Bars, Built Bucks, and they have no new flavors, I'm not buying anything else from them.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    h4g3en1ta5jd.png
    15wuj9ke4vjt.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    bgueyhfo57lg.png

New look for Peatos