Options
    bump
  • christmre
    christmre Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    <
    dat beyotch! :angry:

omg that's funny :laugh:
    but I agree, I only have myself to blame for my weight gain.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I blame the government and all of their nutritional "experts" for pushing the wrong macronutrient on us. I mean c'mon they are telling us to eat more whole grains than fruits and vegetables!! Something is wrong there.

I track carbs (get them from veggies, berries and some nuts). I track protein - sort of - and I eat unlimited fat. Had 54g of fat already today (was just curious about my typical breakfast this morning so I logged it - I usually don't).

We see calories. The body sees fuel, not calories.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    no fault or blame on anyone, as it is not a negative experience. I purposely put on the weight for myself to be healthy, so I thank ME! :bigsmile:
  • saltorian
    saltorian Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I blame Marie Callender and her delicious, delicious pies. :tongue:
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    me- me - me!! :grumble:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Myself...I use to eat out everyday. No one forces you to gain the weight...you take control of what goes in your mouth, unless you have a gun to your head. Social situations can play a factor but its your body. Mind over matter.
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    My fault... I'm the one eating the junk and not staying active
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    GW Bush (aren't we blaming everything on him these days?) and Anheuser Busch...

Just joking:laugh: It's all my fault. :sad:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Me. It's my fault and no one elses. Unless you have a medical condition, it's no one elses fault but your own.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    MYSELF for comforting myself with food when parents, relationships and general life stuff challenged me.

Now I pride myself on my education and dedication regarding nutrition and fitness.
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I can only blame myself cause I'm the only one putting food in my mouth. But I was very thin when I met my husband. After 2 years of dating put on 15 lbs. Then after marriage and 2 kids fagettaboutit! lol Just like now I can only credit myself with losing cause I am now in control and on a mission!
  • willandjaye
    willandjaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I blame myself even though my weight gain is from having my son. I definitely should have eaten healthier and exercised while pregnant and started my weight loss plan sooner.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I blame the mail man,and the mall Santa,the Tooth Fairy,My third cousin twice removed,and I will get back to you with the rest of the list
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I blame it on the gremlins that come in a night and inject me with fat and sugar while I'm asleep. lol
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    doesn't matter it's where I go from here that counts
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I blame "The Clean Plate Club". Seriously, I know I'm the only one to blame; I made the poor choices. But growing up I was always told you should "clean your plate" so I usually ate everything on my plate no matter how miserably full I might already be. I wasn't going to get in trouble if I didn't eat everything on my plate but I guess I felt like I shouldn't waste anything. To this day, even after being on this journey for a year, I feel need to eat everything on my plate...so I've gotten smaller plates and cut portion sizes.
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    It was my fault for not eating, an when I did eating things that were TOTALLY bad for me and being a total couch potato
  • msmandyjo
    msmandyjo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm to blame for my choices... but as I plod and struggle along... I'm realizing I don't consume that many calories in a day, certainly not enough to gain the amount that I gained in the time that I did... so I don't understand why I would gain sooo much weight, so I'm thinking there is something else at play w/ in my body. Hormones, thyroid, my BC, something.... BUT, I'm not blaming that entirely, I wasn't eating the best... not the worst, but not the best... So I'm going to focus on improving my diet, and being more active and when I get around to going to somebody who will look at me and find what's off I will already know what to do, and be in the habit of eating right and being active and the weight will melt off (hey that's the plan)... So to sum it up...

I blame myself, and mystery X...