Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to pull a credit report
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Don't constantly compare your bits and pieces to past partners she's had and stop putting emphasis on dick size as though it's the only important aspect of a relationship.

Also, don't fish for compliments. Appreciate the genuine ones that are given.

Every man appreciates “your teeny tiny d is sooo cute!” When said genuinely. Pretty sure, I think.

Yeah, just like every woman constantly wants to hear you put yourself down and talk about how small your d is. **eye roll**
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    Don't mansplain. Plantain? sustain? maintain? Samhain (haha, not how it's pronounced.)

What? Plantain all you want. Plantains are delicious! Being a know-it-all is just tacky.. regardless of whether you're a dude or not.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    If she tells you she wants needs something from you - maybe take it serious even if you think it’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever heard

I like really this one. A little female perspective. I told my fiancé I wished he’d give me a kiss in the morning, even though I’m usually still sleeping. I know it made no sense to him and he doesn’t really get it. But everyday since he has woke up, walked around the bed and has given me a forehead kiss. I know because it wakes me up, but I don’t say anything. And this small little kiss, it starts my day off on a good note, it fills my heart up and makes me feel so loved, it reminds me he cares about what I need.

Funny you mention this - just happens to be a request i did not take seriously
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Don't constantly compare your bits and pieces to past partners she's had and stop putting emphasis on dick size as though it's the only important aspect of a relationship.

Every man appreciates “your teeny tiny d is sooo cute!” When said genuinely. Pretty sure, I think.

Yeah, just like every woman constantly wants to hear you put yourself down and talk about how small your d is. **eye roll**

Well, mine is pretty small. Nonexistent even. 😬
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Well, mine is pretty small. Nonexistent even. 😬

:laugh: Can't be smaller than non-existent. Maybe you should send me a photo and let me decide. ;):laugh:

We can be non-existent together. :heart:
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Is that non-existential? Wait, nihilists!!?!?!?!?!??!?
  • s131951
    Options
    Don't mansplain. Plantain? sustain? maintain? Samhain (haha, not how it's pronounced.)

What? Plantain all you want. Plantains are delicious! Being a know-it-all is just tacky.. regardless of whether you're a dude or not.

Take them, please.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Take them, please.

Sweet! **hoards all the plantains like a dragon** More for meeeeeeee. :heart:
  • s131951
    Options

Take them, please.

Do I call you Plaug then?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Take them, please.

Do I call you Plaug then?

:laugh: Sure.
  • s131951
    Options
    I think your desolation would be icky, but not as bad as Smaug's
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    If she tells you she wants needs something from you - maybe take it serious even if you think it’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever heard

I like really this one. A little female perspective. I told my fiancé I wished he’d give me a kiss in the morning, even though I’m usually still sleeping. I know it made no sense to him and he doesn’t really get it. But everyday since he has woke up, walked around the bed and has given me a forehead kiss. I know because it wakes me up, but I don’t say anything. And this small little kiss, it starts my day off on a good note, it fills my heart up and makes me feel so loved, it reminds me he cares about what I need.

I think a lot of people (maybe more men than women?) forget that the little things matter. I rather have someone kiss me while they think I am asleep than buy me flowers.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I think a lot of people (maybe more men than women?) forget that the little things matter. I rather have someone kiss me while they think I am asleep than buy me flowers.

Now you tell me... I've watched you sleep so often and didn't want to wake you. If you just unlock your window, next time you'll get a 😙

😁
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

Are you talking about manscaping? 😂
  • s131951
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »

I think that's agreeable to some and others, not.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    If your partner says "no" about something, no means no. Not maybe, not try again later, it means NO. You wanna talk about it at a later date, cool, but don't blatantly disrespect another person because you didn't like the answer you got.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

No, I mean is that the word you were looking for when you were tripping over plaintains?
  • s131951
    Options

No, I mean is that the word you were looking for?

NO, but thank you. I think mansplaining is a man talking down to a woman or assuming ignorance.

Did I just do it? ugh.