• FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Sunday - mission accomplished!
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    August 29th - Mission Accomplished!

Now pardon me while I go home and take a nap!
  • FitMama2013
    Options
    Monday = mission accomplished. Great swim followed by breakfast for dinner YUM!!!!
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Good morning. I'm back, but unfortunately was not able to complete all of my missions/goals. We rode 1578 miles on the motorcycle over the last 5 days. Some days spent 8 - 10 hours riding and sight seeing, so getting all of my water in was just not gonna happen. And the exercise was lacking on some days, but tried to compensate for it on others. And, I ate way too much and was not able to log some days because we were in the mountains and no internet connection. So... lots of excuses, I know. But I had a great time and can't wait for our next trip - which is only 2 1/2 weeks away !!!

To summarize the week ...

Day 1 - mission accomplished.
    Day 2 - mission accomplished.
    Day 3 - (pause to check my diary - will continue on another post)
  • cindy0716
    Options
    Okay... back to summary.

Day 3 - Mission accomplished - except over on calories.

Day 4 - Mission accomplished.

Day 5 - Not all exercises completed; over on calories; under on water.

Day 6 - Nothing done - no log, no water, no exercises. Bad Girl !!

Day 7 - Rest - I did that !!!!

Monday - Exercises completed. No food diary, under on water.

Today - will be back on track and will let you know how I did for today when I log my weigh in tomorrow morning.

As far as the team goals... I did complete 250 crunches, 250 jumping jacks, and 10 miles.
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Im so sorry I wasnt on yesterday...It was the first day of school with the students and just so busy when i got home.....I'm sorry i let you all as co-cap yesterday...i will try to be better today!

hope everyone is having a wonderful day today...

i will start back up the mini challenges next monday since that is the first full week of sept.
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 5 and 6
    Missions accomplished
    Day 7 rest
    Monday August 29
    Mission Accomplished hitting it hard.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Week 5 Day 2 (final day)

5k √

logging food
    logging under calories
    logging all water

As I have said before, it has been a pleasure being on this team...Thanks for all the support and encouragement. You are all Rock ╰☆╮'s and I am proud of you all.

I will still be around to encourage and motivate you all as you move into going Tribal in September...I will be doing the challenges along with you but not posting them, although I will post encouragement along the way for you all. Keep Your heads up and be proud of what we have accomplished this month.

YA YA !!! :heart:
  • IRIST9975
    Options
    TUESDAY 8/30
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
  • IRIST9975
    Options
    Today is the last day of the August challenge. It has been an honor being part of this team. I have lost a total of 18.2 pounds in the August challenge. I set out to lose 10 pounds this month and even I thought that was over reaching. However in the first week and a half I lost 10 pounds. That exceeded my expectations. Captain Mo told me to set a new goal and I did so I committed to 5 more pounds and even thought their is no way that I am going to lose 5 more pounds but here we are at the end of the challenge and I have lost more than I thought I could. I have done more than I ever thought I could. Thank you all for all your support. I could never have done it without all of you. Keep up the good work.
  • FitMama2013
    Options
    Final day!!!! I ended up with 1100 crunches, 350 jumping jacks, 5 extra miles, all missions accomplished this week, and I lost 13.7lbs in August! Thanks so much for everyone's support - can't wait to continue on into September!!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Final weigh in total loss 7.6lbs for August...woot !!!

Wow IRIST and emswanson...you two are AMAZING (singing voice) congratulations on your huge weight loss this month. Rock Stars !!!

All missions accomplished this week

All commitments accomplished and then some
  • cindy0716
    Options
    Final Day - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Total weight loss for August - 2.8 pounds. Not my goal, but still a loss. So, I am happy with that. Will continue on.

I have enjoyed being on this team. A lot of support and encouragement and a lot of successes here. Thanks for everything. Will be following along for September. Everyone keep up the good work.
  • IRIST9975
    Options
    Final Day - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Total weight loss for August - 2.8 pounds. Not my goal, but still a loss. So, I am happy with that. Will continue on.

I have enjoyed being on this team. A lot of support and encouragement and a lot of successes here. Thanks for everything. Will be following along for September. Everyone keep up the good work.

That was a great loss. It is 2.8 pounds less than you had before. You go girl!!!
  • IRIST9975
    Options
    Final weigh in total loss 7.6lbs for August...woot !!!

Wow IRIST and emswanson...you two are AMAZING (singing voice) congratulations on your huge weight loss this month. Rock Stars !!!

All missions accomplished this week

All commitments accomplished and then some

Thank you!!! You have done an amazing job as well.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Sorry that should say 7.2lbs lost....woot