Morning or evening

2»

Replies

• Magickxxx
    Magickxxx Posts: 15 Member
    I cant workout in the mornings as i leave at 6am for work, first thing i do when i get home though followed by dinner. I am lucky that i bought my own power rack etc though, would be the busiest time of day at the gym i would imagine (although my local gym does a discounted membership if you can arrive before 430pm so not bad!)
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Go with whatever your preference is, one isn't better than the other. I prefer mornings simply because my gym is too busy otherwise.
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    as others have said, completely up to you and your lifestyle. i work out as soon as i get up or i'll never do it, i get lazier as the day goes on.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Best for me is 4:00 a.m., before the rest of the day can intrude.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I like to do my cardio in the morning at home first thing. It helps me wake up and be ready for the day. I lift after work, because it's easier to use the gym then, and I'm already "warmed up" from the day. On weekends, I usually just do cardio.
  • Marisela170
    Marisela170 Posts: 48 Member
    I just prefer mornings so that I can get it out of the way for the day & I'm usually pretty tired by the end of the day
  • xrunlukerunx
    xrunlukerunx Posts: 37 Member
    I prefer mornings, earlier the better before the sun is up.
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Both until I reach my goal weight. Then I'll adjust once I'm in maintenance.