Sketch-a-Day

13»

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    If you're still taking suggestions... solitude.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    The prompt was: A Scary Cat.

er3jo1wedxw5.jpg
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    How about a gargoyle?
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Aw dang, this is cool. I once wrote and recorded a story based on a doodle drawn by my friend which was based on a prompt I think.

That was a scared clown, so if this is still a thing, there ya go :P
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited August 2019
    Can you draw my tattoo a sister ? Shes a bit dark but not "creepy" my friend wants one similar with more long flowy hair a bit less dark slightly- more happy version if you will. She really loves the fact mine sort of fades into a tree landscape and likes flowers and animals and stuff. Shes a bit more girly thn i am xD She also loves MFP forums itd be pretty cool if she liked it and got it from a fellow MFP artist xD I know you said you dont do portraits, The face is less important thn the background of like hair and stuff im sure any tattoo artist could take a sketch idea and transform it wouldnt need to look fantastic. Her style is a bit more anime vs realism anyway
    9rabf162jasn.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    Someone somewhere requested a dragon. Too lazy to draw it in ink.

wwip2b6ws2py.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    Too lazy to start another thread, so I'm just gonna attach this here. This took maybe an hour or two. Might come back and color it someday. Probably not, lol.
    1jiqo933dboc.jpg

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    @CanesGalactica

I don't have any suggestions. Just wanted to tell you how amazing these all are. You are incredibly talented!
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Wow. I have never seen this thread before. I love it. You are very talented! ❤
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    (Because I'm watching a game tonight)..
    Action: that moment a baseball is squarely struck by a bat that results in a home run and maybe the strong hands and wrists swinging the bat.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    A cat riding a pizza in outer space
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    Wonderful art -- you are very talented!

A song prompt, if it catches your muse: "Unchained Melody"
  • KosmosKitten
    It's Inktober/Drawlloween/Catober, so I've been following random prompts others have listed online for the month, although I am terrible at drawing every day. There are some really interesting concepts in here I'd like to get to at some point when Oct. is done. :) For now, have the dead-eye stare of a cat.

juespopfnwuv.jpg
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Unofficial Inktober Day 1: Decided to draw Japanese folklore and mythology for my drawing practice this month. And yes, I am resurrecting my old, dead, thread. Feel free to pass on by if it doesn't interest you or contribute your own sketches!

Akkorokamui is a giant octopus-like monster who is said to reside in Uchiura Bay in Hokkaido. A massive creature, said to be 120 meters long, it is similar to Kraken and other large sea legends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkorokamui

3lyo0mgrtesf.jpg
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Unofficial Inktober Day 1: Decided to draw Japanese folklore and mythology for my drawing practice this month. And yes, I am resurrecting my old, dead, thread. Feel free to pass on by if it doesn't interest you or contribute your own sketches!

Akkorokamui is a giant octopus-like monster who is said to reside in Uchiura Bay in Hokkaido. A massive creature, said to be 120 meters long, it is similar to Kraken and other large sea legends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkorokamui

3lyo0mgrtesf.jpg

nice! i love your akkorokamui 😍
  • Mewpasaurus
    Day 2: Akugyo - a giant fish capable of capsizing sea vessels that originates from Okayama prefecture.
    mgv77hujo35t.jpg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Day 2: Akugyo - a giant fish capable of capsizing sea vessels that originates from Okayama prefecture.
    mgv77hujo35t.jpg

You’re very talented
  • Mewpasaurus
    #3 in this series: Aosaginohi - a luminescent night heron said to have eventually turned into a yokai.

abrdv2z3i14w.jpg