MFP Morning Edition

Options
pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
When I'm eating breakfast and drinking my coffee, I'll often log onto mfp forums. Sometimes, though, its early and I'm tired and I don't really want to participate in the posts that are there. And I don't necessarily want to start a new thread. But its morning. I have thoughts. Thoughts about the day. Thoughts about what is happening now. Thoughts about dreams, anxieties, etc. We all have morning thoughts running through our head. Whether its about what we did yesterday, what we need to do today, or about the dog stealing your sock...AGAIN. This thread is a way to participate without really participating. What thoughts are running through your head as you drink your coffee and struggle through the morning? Or perhaps when you first arrive at your desk and you aren't quite ready to start work yet. Are you thinking about what you need to do? What you want to do? Did you leave the iron on? Share. Its like mfp news....the morning edition.

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    Options
    Why does he wake up two hours early every morning? He's only eight for gods sake. His version of getting ready is laying around in his underwear watching Spongebob.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    And, I'm just remembering I forgot to do my laundry yesterday. Great.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    Stopped for gas yesterday but I have nothing for lunch today. Guess its gonna be cafeteria food. Should have gotten bread for pb&j. Why can't I just go back to bed..... for like, six years?
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Had bad dreams and cant sleep, yet I keep lying here. More at 11.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I need to reconnect to the app that auto starts my car....but I can't remember the password or email I used. And it frosted last night. Son of a biscuit.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    I want biscuits and gravy
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Back to work after a 4 day weekend - kinda sucks -
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    sponge bob square pants!
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Why did I get a cat? He thinks it's acceptable to paw at every closed door in the middle of the night. You let him in and he jumps right on your chest minutes after you finally fall back asleep.

You forgot hairballs and all your clothes covered in hair. Those are just bonuses.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Why did I get a cat? He thinks it's acceptable to paw at every closed door in the middle of the night. You let him in and he jumps right on your chest minutes after you finally fall back asleep.

Yes. I stopped letting mine in at night. Eventually they stop pawing...but my carpets :'(
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Waiting waiting
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Yeah - will never own a cat - much to my kid’s shagrin
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

We never wanted a cat. Even said the word never. But, here we are. We have a cat and he's the best kind of *kitten*.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

I said this once too. I shouldn't have budged
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

You forgot hairballs and all your clothes covered in hair. Those are just bonuses.

I have a dog that sheds too. Both animals are multi colored so no matter what you wear you can see animal hair. White all over black clothes, brown and black all over light colored clothes.

On an unrelated note.... anyone want a dog and a cat? 😏
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    When I'm eating breakfast and drinking my coffee, I'll often log onto mfp forums. Sometimes, though, its early and I'm tired and I don't really want to participate in the posts that are there. And I don't necessarily want to start a new thread. But its morning. I have thoughts. Thoughts about the day. Thoughts about what is happening now. Thoughts about dreams, anxieties, etc. We all have morning thoughts running through our head. Whether its about what we did yesterday, what we need to do today, or about the dog stealing your sock...AGAIN. This thread is a way to participate without really participating. What thoughts are running through your head as you drink your coffee and struggle through the morning? Or perhaps when you first arrive at your desk and you aren't quite ready to start work yet. Are you thinking about what you need to do? What you want to do? Did you leave the iron on? Share. Its like mfp news....the morning edition.

You gave me tired head.

Do some squat thrusts to get the blood flowing
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    Wonder if I can get pizza