April 2020

Options
Heeeeyyyyyyyy health and fitness crushers! I restarted (hehe) my health and fitness lifestyle 8/19/19. I did the calculations and if I keep at it, I should be hitting my goal weight by April 2020! Anyone else planning to reach their goal by then? Join me! It will be one heck of a celebration once we get there!!!! Then we start our maintenance work..... let’s go!

Replies

• hotpepr2018
    hotpepr2018 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
    I just did a health inventory through my insurance, and it wants me to reach my goal weight by April 2020. Nice coincidence.
  • pecabonitas
    pecabonitas Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have a total of 40lbs to lose.
  • kenrodz422
    kenrodz422 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Another app I have has my target weight by April 2020 also, so count me in as well!

q7p7mupvcwoq.jpeg
  • pecabonitas
    Options
    xhuerax wrote: »
    I am in. I have a total of 40lbs to lose.

That’s great! I’m so excited for you!
  • pecabonitas
    Options
    kenrodz422 wrote: »
    Another app I have has my target weight by April 2020 also, so count me in as well!

q7p7mupvcwoq.jpeg

Fantastic! Let’s do this!
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna definitely try lol, my husband just told me he is planning a honeymoon that we never got to have. Plan on being around 145 by then. Feel free to add me!
  • emspence14
    emspence14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love that I just found this! I have 40ish pounds to lose and my doctor and I thought April was very reasonable! So glad to have this support group now while I try to reach that goal! ❤️🙌
  • Franc_is
    Franc_is Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose quite a bit by next year so I'll definitely join you!
  • pecabonitas
    Options
    I'm gonna definitely try lol, my husband just told me he is planning a honeymoon that we never got to have. Plan on being around 145 by then. Feel free to add me!

Oh wow how exciting!!!! And an awesome motivator to boot!!!
  • pecabonitas
    Options
    emspence14 wrote: »
    Love that I just found this! I have 40ish pounds to lose and my doctor and I thought April was very reasonable! So glad to have this support group now while I try to reach that goal! ❤️🙌

That’s fantastic! It’s a very realistic and achievable goal!
  • pecabonitas
    Options
    Franc_is wrote: »
    I'm trying to lose quite a bit by next year so I'll definitely join you!

Yay!!!! Welcome!!!!!
  • pecabonitas
    Options
    Can everyone say where they are from? I live in North New Jersey (close to New York).
  • skinnywannabe52
    skinnywannabe52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Okay I am committing to a healthier lifestyle with a weight loss goal of 40 pounds. Seems like a place far far away but this yo yo go nowhere has got to stop. Recently started cycling and am adding that to the mix. Day at a time for me. 🤞🏻🤞🏻💪💪
  • pecabonitas
    Options
    Hey @skinnywannabe52 welcome!!! Congratulations on making that commitment!! I am here for you! I’m ready to celebrate all of our successes 4/2020
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I’m hoping to lose about 35 lbs by the end of April 2020. I’m also going to be running my second half-marathon April 18 and I’m hoping being at a lower weight will help improve my time.
  • apayan002
    apayan002 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose all this weight by April. 50 pounds to be exact. Planning great beach vacations next year and would love to fit in a bikini.
  • saresimsr36
    saresimsr36 Posts: 128 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    My goal is for April 2020 too. I turn 38 that month and I dont want to face another year fat! We got this
  • julieclarksfitnesspal
    Options
    I have 30 lbs to lose and would love to join you all and hut target by Spring 2020 x
  • julieclarksfitnesspal
    Options
    I have 30 lbs to lose and would love to join you all and hut target by Spring 2020 x

Sorry I should have said Hi, I am Jules from Glasgow in Bonny Scotland.