tams_89 wrote: Β»
    fhi1ac9c4af7.jpg
    Happy Friday 😊
    New winter coat for them cold mornings ❄

Love the coat! Looking pretty girl!!
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    Everyone has their own demons. It's taken me a long time to get to the point I decided not to let mine win.

This picture.....and you all....that's all that matters. People.

You don't know me from Adam and that's ok. I'll continue to love the chance to get to know you through all this.

You can disagree with the post all day long. It's your prerogative. Some may see it as weakness. If that is the case, I'm your Huckleberry. I am weak.

But I'll gladly wear that all day long if I get the chance to love and encourage someone I don't know really needs it, family or not.

Really hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

LLLF the heck out of it. (Love. Laugh. Listen to music. Forgive)5v7lldjewqu9.jpg

I love this post & this pic of your beautiful family! Hope you have an amazing weekend!’
  • melissawill2017
    w6ibqs1i7fa2.jpeg

1:15am here. Can’t sleep so just finally got out of bed. Been having such bad insomnia lately.

Wow- wish I looked this good with insomnia!! Great pic!😊
  • melissawill2017
    zy5r7twnbsla.jpg

I am team nap! πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Great pic- you have the prettiest eyes!

• blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    I’m not sure if I shared this here yet or not but today is my yogaversary so I thought I’d share my progress photo from last spring 😊
    Two years of working towards my fitness goal and today marks 2 years of practicing yoga. I’ve still got a lot to learn and improve on but I have come a long way
    43hzhpqtnkay.jpeg

Wow! This is amazing, dani! Congratulations to you, girl . . . you look amazing, and must feel the same!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    I’m not sure if I shared this here yet or not but today is my yogaversary so I thought I’d share my progress photo from last spring 😊
    Two years of working towards my fitness goal and today marks 2 years of practicing yoga. I’ve still got a lot to learn and improve on but I have come a long way
    43hzhpqtnkay.jpeg

omg!!! You're amazing Dani!!! And so beautiful girl ....always! Love your attitude and so in aw of you!!!πŸ˜πŸ€˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

I have had a pretty rubbish day. The only highlight was fitting in to this kilt my mum gave me a few years ago. She had it handmade in the 80s and I've been wanting to fit in to it for so long. Felt pretty darn pleased with myself 😁

I love everything about this! That kilt is so adorable, and you are so stinking cute in it! <3 Hope that your rubbish day gets better :smile:
  • Tinydancer106
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

I have had a pretty rubbish day. The only highlight was fitting in to this kilt my mum gave me a few years ago. She had it handmade in the 80s and I've been wanting to fit in to it for so long. Felt pretty darn pleased with myself 😁

Look at you ... like a beautiful highland princessπŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—
  • Tinydancer106
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    dxhihkmnmd21.jpg
    Because sometimes feeling blue is ok!πŸ˜‰πŸ€˜πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
    Have a beautiful day beautiful peeps no matter what color you're rocking today πŸ’—πŸ˜˜β€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’—

Looking beautiful πŸ’™

Lol...thanks but that would be you girlπŸ˜πŸ€—
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 168 Member
    w6ibqs1i7fa2.jpeg

1:15am here. Can’t sleep so just finally got out of bed. Been having such bad insomnia lately.

Wow- wish I looked this good with insomnia!! Great pic!😊

Thanks, lovely. Just woke up from a nap not too long ago. Much needed. I didn’t fall asleep until 5:30am!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member

I love everything about this! That kilt is so adorable, and you are so stinking cute in it! <3 Hope that your rubbish day gets better :smile:

Look at you ... like a beautiful highland princessπŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—

Aww thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—β™₯
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

I looove it. It looks great on you. I hope the rest of your day gets better. Xx. πŸ’•

• nwoutdoorgrl
    mtbhbovakw0h.jpeg
    I suck at captions.

Good thing you rock at selfies 😎🀘😍

Agreed!

• ghudson92
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

I looove it. It looks great on you. I hope the rest of your day gets better. Xx. πŸ’•

Thanks lovely. Luckily the day is nearly done here xx
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

Is that nearly a curtsy?
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    xk2ass3nrxpu.gif

And your face if you were driving 120mph with that windscreen still out.
  • ghudson92
    s131951 wrote: Β»
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

Is that nearly a curtsy?

No. I'm not ashamed to say I was twirling.