Week 4 Aug. Challenge - Team Amazing Grace (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    All goals met for me!!!
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    This is a super challenging week at school for me -- I'm not sure how much I can get in!!!

For today -- I'm under calories and over on water...... but I'm not going to be able to complete the workouts without a break. It's too late to start, and I'm still under the weather from this weekend. I ache in places I didn't know could ache...

I'll try for the run tomorrow, but it will depend on whether we can find a track or somewhere near the football stadium to run it...my son will be playing quarterback for the first time, so I can't miss the game!! Hopefully I can run somewhere during his warmup time.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I can not find a new thread for Aug 29th -31.
    but i did me 50 crunchs
    my regular aerobics 47 mints long
    i also did some jumping jacks I did 50 took a brake and did another 50.
    I know that may not help but had to do something extra even tho i cant find the new post for the week.

i am still the same weight
    i think it is because i had a bad week i only got in four days of exercise
    and the days i did not , it was hard to fit in the challenges
    and i did not eat well this week. I ate less, but it was not healthy food because it was places i was, no choices really.
    I feel like crap but im not giving up. I am going to ck my weight in a couple of days again.
    the good news is i did not gain any
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Got my water in and was under in calories. I couldn't do all of the exercises and not without breaks, but it was a vast improvement from when we started. I did the counts, but some were in sets. But each set was double what I could do in the beginning!

Have a great night everyone!
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    yesterday:
    water - ck
    under calorie - ck
    no 'extra' exercise unless you include running around the store like a mad woman getting school supplies :laugh:
    DONE:
    wood chops (from sat)
    crunches
    swim presses (in place of up/downs)
    globe jumps
    squat kick
    lunges (in place of zigzag hops)
    20 jumping jacks (AND TO MAKE UP FOR THE BAL?? 30 toe touches and 50 stair climbs)

i think i am up to date other that todays 3.2 mile walk (which we have chance of rain :grumble:
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    yesterday:
    water - ck
    under calorie - ck
    no 'extra' exercise unless you include running around the store like a mad woman getting school supplies :laugh:
    DONE:
    wood chops (from sat)
    crunches
    swim presses (in place of up/downs)
    globe jumps
    squat kick
    lunges (in place of zigzag hops)
    20 jumping jacks (AND TO MAKE UP FOR THE BAL?? 30 toe touches and 50 stair climbs)

i think i am up to date other that todays 3.2 mile walk (which we have chance of rain :grumble:

Way to rock it out yesterday Musky! I will be thinking of you and everyone today as we all push through for success with the 5k to finish this challenge well!
  • song2sing
    Options
    Just completed all the challenge exercises for today. I did them consecutively, no sets. I had to stop briefly after 100 jumping jacks and also after 5 of those horrible globe jumps to catch my breath. But I only stopped for a few seconds.

Under calorie goal, 12 glasses of water.

Not looking forward to the run tomorrow!! It's hot here! I can do a 5K, but in this heat I usually stop at about half That distance or a little less.

Proud of you SarahRuth!! I too had to take a breather with the JJ's and saved them for the very end!! Best of the best today with the 5k!! YOU have rocked this challenge this month and expect that you fill find the same success for the September challenge!! Good luck!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Your Results

You have 29.8% body fat.

You have 51 Kilograms of fat and 120 Kilograms of lean (muscle, bone, body water).

I was under calories last night and had my water.... I walked 5.5 miles last night if that still counts for the extra mileage challenge. I will be running the 5K tonight and drinking my water. I planning on being under my calories, brought lots of veggies and fruit to snack on today :wink:
  • caza6464
    caza6464 Posts: 29
    Options
    Tuesday
    Under calorie goal
    10 glasses of water
    walked 3.5 miles
  • song2sing
    Options
    Tuesday
    Under calorie goal
    10 glasses of water
    walked 3.5 miles

Way to push it a bit farther today!! Nice finish!
  • song2sing
    Options
    August 30, 2011

~3.5 5k miles (a couple extra steps didn't hurt a thing)
    ~Under Calorie Goal
    ~9 Glasses of Water

Its been great my friends, will miss you!

For those of you on board the September Challenge - GET TRIBAL and enjoy every single minute that you are getting healthy!
    I will be rooting for you guys and gals!

Love you Amazing Grace and all my team members! You have been sooo encouraging to me and I am happy to have met you! Keep in touch and best of the best to all!

Joyful in the Journey,
    song2sing

Will give you weight loss tomorrow! Not expecting great numbers as I have been on hold since the big loss week 1 and 2 of the August Challenge. Gotta mix it up again and get metabolism going again!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    You guys are AMAZING!! You have done so well this month - I am really proud of everyone!!

@edithrenee - there is no new thread for this week, I'm sorry I didn't make that very clear did I? Anyways, Since Thursday starts the September challenge, and since the "challenges" for week 4 ran over into Monday (yesterday) and Tuesday (today), I didn't start a new thread....

SOOOOO, having said that - I need everybody to report their weight to me TOMORROW - WEDNESDAY (8/31)..... I had a few of you give them to me on Sunday (lisaap, musky, and cath), but please give them to me again tomorrow (just in case they have gone down - hehe!!)

For those of you going on to the September Challenge... this is the new thread that starts Sept. 1

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/325149-september-challenge-team-amazing-grace-closed-group

so far I show the following team members:
    lisaap
    SarahRuth
    Cath1717
    Xtine
    walkingingrace2011 (vacation this week)
    carrriebear
    johnspa
    jmanthei98
    amazing_grace♥

We need one more DEDICATED person. We need someone that logs on MFP EVERYDAY and will do their best to work the challenges EVERY DAY!!

If you know someone like that, please invite them to be on our team!! Let me know ok??
  • getsveltEagain
    Options
    Water CHECK
    3.1 CHECK
    under calories CHECK
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Completed diary, under calories, 8 glasses of water.

I did not get to run tonight. Will have to make that up tomorrow. Just didn't have the time today, too much to do! I will do it tomorrow, though!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Water in, calories under. I actually did the 3 mile walk with the Exercise Channel. Never did I think I could do that! I wasn't able to do all the kicks and moves all the time but I never stopped moving. Got very hot and sweaty, but was quite proud of myself!

I will post my final weight tomorrow.
  • cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    Tuesday August 30th

Hi everybody, so sorry that we "loose" some friends for the september challenge, will miss you guys!

Water = OK
    Under calories = OK
    Walk the 5KM (3.2 miles) Challenge = OK

See you tomorrow :)

Cath1717
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sorry had a FULL day yesterday, but I did complete ALL goals for yesterday (Tuesday 8/30)
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    To my August challenge buddies, I'm sorry I let you down this month, not being able to "show up" the entire time. It has been a time of unexpected developments in my life ... and I was forced to drop the proverbial ball. Forgive my lack of juggling skills! I hope you all finished amazingly. xo
  • getsveltEagain
    Options
    Weighing out at 169.6!

I hope that number sticks around over the weekend for my checkin!? :wink:
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    144 still :(