Joke of the Day!!!!! :) :) :)

2»

Replies

• hhahahahaahhaha Hilarious :D
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    A depressed young woman was so desperate that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. When she went down to the docks, a handsome young sailor noticed her tears, took pity on her, and said, "Look, you've got a lot to live for. I'm off to Europe in the morning, and if you like, I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take good care of you and bring you food every day."

Moving closer, he slipped his arm around her shoulder and added, "I'll keep you happy, and you'll keep me happy."

The girl nodded 'yes.' After all, what did she have to lose?
    That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a life-boat. From then on, every night he brought her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit, and they made passionate love until dawn.

Three weeks later, during a routine search, she was discovered by the captain.
    "What are you doing here?" the Captain asked.
    "I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she explained.
    "He's taking me to Europe, and he's screwing me."
    To which the Captain replied, "He sure is, lady... This is the Staten Island Ferry."
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    A virile, middle-aged Italian gentleman named Guido was relaxing at his favorite bar
    in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde woman.

Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his apartment and, after
    some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless.

After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?"

She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, "No."

Surprised, Guido reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed
    about wildly and there were screams of passion..

The sex finally ends and, again, Guido smiles and asks, "You finish?"

Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly
    says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if he was going to leave this woman unsatisfied, Guido reaches
    for the woman yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they
    end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets.

Exhausted, Guido falls onto his back, gasping. Barely able to turn his head, he looks
    into her eyes, smiles proudly and asked again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blond whispers in his ear, "No, I'm Norwegian."
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Here's one:

I, P. Niss, hereby request a raise in salary on the following terms:

- I do physical labour
    - I work at great depths
    - I work in high temperatures
    - I work in a damp environment
    - I plunge head first into everything I do
    - I do not get weekends or public holidays off
    - My work exposes me to contagious diseases
    - I work in a dark work place that has poor ventilation

Sincerely,
    P. Niss

The Response:

Dear P. Niss,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request under the following reasons:

- You are unable to work double shifts
    - You do not work 8 hours straight
    - You will retire well before you are 65
    - You fall asleep after brief work periods
    - You do not always follow the orders of the management team
    - You do not stay in your designated work area and are often seen visiting other locations
    - You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working
    - You leave the work place rather messy at the end of your shift
    - You do not always observe necessary safety regulations, such as; wearing the required protective clothing
    - You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed an assinged task
    - And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious looking bags.

Sincerly,
    V. Gine
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    KarlTaters wrote: »
    There were these two fellars standin' on a bridge, a-goin' to the bathroom. One fellar said, "The water's cold" and the other fellar said, "The water's deep". I believe one fella come from Arkansas. Get it?

mm-hmm
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    I found this funnier than i should have i think

ogv3rmcrzmga.jpeg