Full body workout

Options
Hi there
I’m looking for a good full body workout routine and was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction?

Replies

• craigsampso8677
    craigsampso8677 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Thanks
    That’s great that’s a big help
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    It doesn't need to involve weights or at least the weight room. You could do any number of exercise classes or follow a video (PopSugar Fitness on YouTube, for example). You could swim, row, go rock climbing, do water aerobics, kayak. Walking, running, and cycling use a surprising range of muscles in the body (although not as many in the torso). Gardening uses a wide range of muscles as well.

Anyway, if you are just starting and want to try something new, taking a beginner level class is a great bet. If you can't swing that, check out Popsugar Fitness on YouTube.

Best of luck!
  • misclaire81
    misclaire81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    darebee.com is a fantastic free resource that lets you search and filter workouts based on what you're trying to achieve. I use it all the time. their database is vast and varied.
  • leonard41704
    leonard41704 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    darebee.com is a fantastic free resource that lets you search and filter workouts based on what you're trying to achieve. I use it all the time. their database is vast and varied.
    You beat me to it. When you use that website, there’s no excuse for not going through a workout.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    also, nonweights: convict training and your body is your gym.
    i do yoga and aerial arts and that is also full body
  • CassieVoiles
    CassieVoiles Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I use a free workout app. It’s called WorkoutWomen, but it’s definitely for everyone and it has beginner, intermediate, and advanced trainings in all different kinds of times and lots of different exercises.