Debate: how do YOU eat this cookie?

Options
pancakerunner
pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
edited October 2019 in Chit-Chat
z3u8crwvv5r0.jpg

do you eat the m&m's first, save them for last or just bite into the cookie?

Personally, I break the cookie apart around the m&m's and save those pieces for last...

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I haven't had one of those in years. I just eat it. No method to my madness, I'm afraid. 😀
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Bite? As in more than one cookie?

One bite/cookie.

With a glass of milk I do the fireman dunk - drop a cookie in the glass or mug of hot chocolate and you get a glorious belt of cookie, chocolate, and milk.
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I can't. I can only have a keto cookie. A fried egg slathered in mayonnaise and sprinkled with Splenda. vcz4rp1grhwm.gif

Wrap the egg in bacon & call it a sandwich :):)
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    It depends. I have seen the made with different doughs.
    Sugar cookie - say no thank you as politely as possible.
    Chocolate chip cookie dough - break it in two, then in two again, take a bite, put it down.
    Peanut butter cookie dough - take a tiny bite, let it melt in my mouth, repeat, and again until gone. Lick every crumb from my napkin. Ask for seconds, thirds,then volunteer to take the leftovers home.
  • magnusthenerd
    magnusthenerd Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    ecjim wrote: »
    I can't. I can only have a keto cookie. A fried egg slathered in mayonnaise and sprinkled with Splenda. vcz4rp1grhwm.gif

Wrap the egg in bacon & call it a sandwich :):)

You could just hit up Aldi and get their zero net carbs bread. It is goes on sale regularly for a decent price.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I should have never clicked on this. I used to eat these by the dozen as a snack at night. Soaked in milk for sure
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My keto cookie comment was a total joke. And still I get 3 hugs. Ya'll so nice... <3
    I was trying to imagine it and was really styruggling with the splenda sprinkles
  • fairytale_babe
    fairytale_babe Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I just eat it!
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,753 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

B-but do you eat the yolk first or save it for last? Very important!
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,753 Member
    Options
    reminiscing about a cookie store that used to charge 25 cents per chocolate chip cookie, and they were Mrs Fields size cookies. they also had chocolate chocolate chip, white chocolate macadamia, and I forget what else.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I have a narrow selection of cookies I will eat so I would pick out the M&Ms and discreetly dispose of the rest.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,594 Member
    Options
    I just had these a couple weeks ago!

They were really soft so just ended up breaking pieces off and eating whatever I got. But I LOVE green m&ms so normally eat those first.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I just eat it normally. I never knew some people eat the m&ms out of it first, haha!