Debate: how do YOU eat this cookie?

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,581 Member
    But do you eat the red ones last, even though they're not Smarties?
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    I just eat it normally. I never knew some people eat the m&ms out of it first, haha!

same
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    I don't. I don't like M&M's in cookies. (ducks and runs)
  • ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    lkpducky wrote: »
    reminiscing about a cookie store that used to charge 25 cents per chocolate chip cookie, and they were Mrs Fields size cookies. they also had chocolate chocolate chip, white chocolate macadamia, and I forget what else.

That reminds me of chocolate chip cookies from my high school cafeteria. The cookie was almost the size of my face but it was always warm and fresh so the chips were melty and the cookie dough was soft and perfect. The thin brown bag it came in always had grease stains on it, which probably should have told me how awful they were for me.

Oh those teenage metabolism days. I'd eat one every day.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    edited October 2019

Don't run too fast and leave me behind.

Oreos, chocolate chip (still warm from the oven), and peanut butter cookies are really the only ones I eat. There is some kind of cookie that I eat occasionally with tea that I can't remember the name of at the moment but when I do that I get britishy and call it a biscuit.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,958 Member
    Break it in half and dunk in a cup of coffee then eat...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    But do you eat the red ones last, even though they're not Smarties?

This i how I eat m&ms.....green, red and black, yellow and orange, and I throw out the blue. Or, if color by individual color.....

Wait, I also leave my fave for last so it also goes....black, orange, red, yellow, green.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,257 Member

This an improvement?

o4uoky28xgks.png
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    I just eat it like a normal cookie... although m&m cookies are not that great. Not sure why anyone would choose that over chocolate chip.
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 247 Member
    edited October 2019

do you eat the m&m's first, save them for last or just bite into the cookie?

Personally, I break the cookie apart around the m&m's and save those pieces for last...

Nope not my type of cookie. I like hard cookies like biscotti and pfefferneuse (homemade not the soft icky ones in the store), shortbread cookies, or crispy cookies.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    I don't like plain M&Ms, so I don't eat it at all...or pick them out and throw them away and just eat the cookie.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Roza42 wrote: »

do you eat the m&m's first, save them for last or just bite into the cookie?

Personally, I break the cookie apart around the m&m's and save those pieces for last...

Nope not my type of cookie. I like hard cookies like biscotti and pfefferneuse (homemade not the soft icky ones in the store), shortbread cookies, or crispy cookies.

Biscotti=yum, homemade pfefferneuse=YUMMMMM!! Shortbread= YUM
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    CSARdiver wrote: »

This an improvement?

o4uoky28xgks.png

Minor improvement. I don't like the candy shell part in cookies. The candy shell on Reese's Pieces are thinner and not so crunchy, so they're OK. Still wouldn't be my first choice.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    J72FIT wrote: »
    Break it in half and dunk in a cup of coffee then eat...

yep.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

This an improvement?

o4uoky28xgks.png

Minor improvement. I don't like the candy shell part in cookies. The candy shell on Reese's Pieces are thinner and not so crunchy, so they're OK. Still wouldn't be my first choice.

With you on it not being my top choice cookie... just curious how others eat them! I guess I'm the odd one out in eating it weird haha
  • pancakerunner

This an improvement?

o4uoky28xgks.png

b2j22z88bc0t.jpg

THIS is my top choice... or one of them anyway! Also love classic chocolate chip cookie dough and oatmeal raisin
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member

This an improvement?

o4uoky28xgks.png

LOVE! I haven't met a cookie that was so. horrible I couldn't eat it :)
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member

This an improvement?

o4uoky28xgks.png

b2j22z88bc0t.jpg

THIS is my top choice... or one of them anyway! Also love classic chocolate chip cookie dough and oatmeal raisin

Love, love, love!
  • pancakerunner

This an improvement?

o4uoky28xgks.png

b2j22z88bc0t.jpg

Love, love, love!

the chocolate chunks! best part