NSVs are the best!!

13»

Replies

• iwantallthefoodzz
    iwantallthefoodzz Posts: 15 Member
    Amazing job
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Update, hit goal a few days ago, when could get back into all my clothes comfortably!!

tskkx300w77h.png

k86efmofbse0.png

Congratulations!!!!!! You look incredible!!! I bet you feel amazing, too!!!! 💪🤩💪🤩💪🤩💖💖💖💖🌟✨
    Amazing job

Thanks!!!

Feels great...I keep saying I feel 23 @ 45!!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Update, hit goal a few days ago, when could get back into all my clothes comfortably!!

tskkx300w77h.png

k86efmofbse0.png

Congratulations!!!!!! You look incredible!!! I bet you feel amazing, too!!!! 💪🤩💪🤩💪🤩💖💖💖💖🌟✨
    Amazing job

Thanks!!!

Feels great...I keep saying I feel 23 @ 45!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    You are rocking it for sure! Awesome achievement.

And I see zero issue w/ wearing juniors clothes now and then...even out...as long as they look cute, and not crazy-teenagery. I certainly do at age 42.
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    CONGRATS!!
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    I just came home from a NSV of my own, very pleased with myself. Out to dinner with friends, only one glass of wine, fish as main, and no dessert! Usually dinners out are my Waterloo. :smiley:

Also, last week I had three days of "off the wagon" style eating and gained 3/4 of a pound, but now I seem to be back on track. Whew! I just have to remind myself to log what I eat even when it's like 4,000 calories that day (I didn't this past week. My diary is open so the shame was too real).
  • Emmapatterson1729
    edited October 2019
    I just came home from a NSV of my own, very pleased with myself. Out to dinner with friends, only one glass of wine, fish as main, and no dessert! Usually dinners out are my Waterloo. :smiley:

Also, last week I had three days of "off the wagon" style eating and gained 3/4 of a pound, but now I seem to be back on track. Whew! I just have to remind myself to log what I eat even when it's like 4,000 calories that day (I didn't this past week. My diary is open so the shame was too real).

@JenniferM123

That's great on the dining out!!! Displaying willpower is not only a NSV, but shows inner strength!

Unfortunately, I fail miserably when out of the house usually. Starbucks Americano with white mocha and toffee nut syrups is my downfall when out, and I have logged some pretty shameful days myself. But always quickly back on track! ;)
  • Anna_Nicole_o_o
    Anna_Nicole_o_o Posts: 2 Member
    Wow, incredible. Great work!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member

And I see zero issue w/ wearing juniors clothes now and then...even out...as long as they look cute, and not crazy-teenagery. I certainly do at age 42.

@seltzermint555

Wanted to let you know, the disagree was not mine. I'm 45 and my daughter and I have shared clothes and outfits since she was in high school (20s now) Some from juniors stores, some from the Limited, Macy's, hmm Store, Hot Topic, etc. When I am in my ideal size, my daughter and I love it, because we shop more together and have double the wardrobe, also we wear the same shoe size, so we share those too, especially boots and heels. (Not so much sneakers).

I guess I put that line, because I'm a little self conscious about wearing juniors clothes, due to my family (parents and sisters) make fun of me for not dressing or acting my age. (Constantly hearing, "You're 45, when are you going to grow up!")

Hehehe, my daughter and I just moved almost 3000 miles away from my parents and sisters!

Aw that's fine, I don't care about disagrees anyway. I know what you mean though, too!

I am sure no one thinks I own any juniors clothes, because they're things like dark wash skinny jeans or a tan sweater...not crazy cropped tops and studded hoodies. Although there's nothing wrong with the latter items either! Do you, I say! haha
  • Emmapatterson1729

@seltzermint555

Wanted to let you know, the disagree was not mine. I'm 45 and my daughter and I have shared clothes and outfits since she was in high school (20s now) Some from juniors stores, some from the Limited, Macy's, hmm Store, Hot Topic, etc. When I am in my ideal size, my daughter and I love it, because we shop more together and have double the wardrobe, also we wear the same shoe size, so we share those too, especially boots and heels. (Not so much sneakers).

I guess I put that line, because I'm a little self conscious about wearing juniors clothes, due to my family (parents and sisters) make fun of me for not dressing or acting my age. (Constantly hearing, "You're 45, when are you going to grow up!")

Hehehe, my daughter and I just moved almost 3000 miles away from my parents and sisters!

Aw that's fine, I don't care about disagrees anyway. I know what you mean though, too!

I am sure no one thinks I own any juniors clothes, because they're things like dark wash skinny jeans or a tan sweater...not crazy cropped tops and studded hoodies. Although there's nothing wrong with the latter items either! Do you, I say! haha

@seltzermint555

No, lol... My juniors clothes are mostly jeans, shorts, skirts, and some 90s looking floral shirts (like the 90s baby doll dresses that go good with skinny jeans or leggings, or tights with doc martins). I like some of the juniors clothes because they remind me of 80s and 90s that are coming back in... Like the snap-crotch body suits that are back in right now, the 80s sweater dresses are making a comeback... Where's my stirrup pants? LOL
  • Emmapatterson1729
    edited October 2019

@seltzermint555

LOL, after typing last reply, I went to mall shopping. I bought something... Couldn't help myself. I ended up leaving junior store with a tiny little red and black plaid skirt.... Always wanted one!! My daughter was actually trying it on, while I was trying on a vest. After she tried on, I asked if I should try it on... She said go for it.. It fit perfect. We bought it to share!!!

So thrilled to be back in mall clothes, and out of living in yoga pants!
  • Dorchi22
    Dorchi22 Posts: 57 Member

@seltzermint555

There's never an age limit on studded hoodies, especially if they're black or red!
  • rlpomeroy
    rlpomeroy Posts: 601 Member
    Inspirational! Great job!!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Dorchi22 wrote: »

@seltzermint555

There's never an age limit on studded hoodies, especially if they're black or red!

Studded corsets are better though....

On my list of wants after I tone up just a little more!!! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!