Do not eat avocado toast

2»

Replies

• RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    I’m disappointed that everyone has turned in my nutritional advise into a means of inserting improper humor. Having items removed from your rectal cavity is a serious matter and should not be joked about

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    I’m disappointed that everyone has turned in my nutritional advise into a means of inserting improper humor. Having items removed from your rectal cavity is a serious matter and should not be joked about

Did you realize this when they removed that stick? 😉
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I’m sure some of you may end up in the ER soon....

😋

My mother used to tell stories of her times working ER and the things people inserted. Surprisingly common. I know you know

I have stories for days. You make this *kitten* up. Lol

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited October 2019

It can be a serious matter when the patient has to be taken to the OR to have the item removed.

But, when there is a cell phone in there that vibrates, one can’t help but find humor in that.....

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Rectum ??

Damn Near Killed 'Em !!!
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    vkrx2mrc8db4.jpg
    Please forgive me @RevGym2