melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    zy5r7twnbsla.jpg

I am team nap! πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Great pic- you have the prettiest eyes!

• blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure if I shared this here yet or not but today is my yogaversary so I thought I’d share my progress photo from last spring 😊
    Two years of working towards my fitness goal and today marks 2 years of practicing yoga. I’ve still got a lot to learn and improve on but I have come a long way
    43hzhpqtnkay.jpeg

Wow! This is amazing, dani! Congratulations to you, girl . . . you look amazing, and must feel the same!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure if I shared this here yet or not but today is my yogaversary so I thought I’d share my progress photo from last spring 😊
    Two years of working towards my fitness goal and today marks 2 years of practicing yoga. I’ve still got a lot to learn and improve on but I have come a long way
    43hzhpqtnkay.jpeg

omg!!! You're amazing Dani!!! And so beautiful girl ....always! Love your attitude and so in aw of you!!!πŸ˜πŸ€˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    Options
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

I have had a pretty rubbish day. The only highlight was fitting in to this kilt my mum gave me a few years ago. She had it handmade in the 80s and I've been wanting to fit in to it for so long. Felt pretty darn pleased with myself 😁

I love everything about this! That kilt is so adorable, and you are so stinking cute in it! <3 Hope that your rubbish day gets better :smile:
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

I have had a pretty rubbish day. The only highlight was fitting in to this kilt my mum gave me a few years ago. She had it handmade in the 80s and I've been wanting to fit in to it for so long. Felt pretty darn pleased with myself 😁

Look at you ... like a beautiful highland princessπŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    dxhihkmnmd21.jpg
    Because sometimes feeling blue is ok!πŸ˜‰πŸ€˜πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
    Have a beautiful day beautiful peeps no matter what color you're rocking today πŸ’—πŸ˜˜β€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’—

Looking beautiful πŸ’™

Lol...thanks but that would be you girlπŸ˜πŸ€—
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    w6ibqs1i7fa2.jpeg

1:15am here. Can’t sleep so just finally got out of bed. Been having such bad insomnia lately.

Wow- wish I looked this good with insomnia!! Great pic!😊

Thanks, lovely. Just woke up from a nap not too long ago. Much needed. I didn’t fall asleep until 5:30am!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

I love everything about this! That kilt is so adorable, and you are so stinking cute in it! <3 Hope that your rubbish day gets better :smile:

Look at you ... like a beautiful highland princessπŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—

Aww thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—β™₯
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    Options
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

I looove it. It looks great on you. I hope the rest of your day gets better. Xx. πŸ’•

• nwoutdoorgrl
    Options
    mtbhbovakw0h.jpeg
    I suck at captions.

Good thing you rock at selfies 😎🀘😍

Agreed!

• ghudson92
    Options
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

I looove it. It looks great on you. I hope the rest of your day gets better. Xx. πŸ’•

Thanks lovely. Luckily the day is nearly done here xx
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

Is that nearly a curtsy?
  • s131951
    Options
    xk2ass3nrxpu.gif

And your face if you were driving 120mph with that windscreen still out.
  • ghudson92
    Options
    s131951 wrote: Β»
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

Is that nearly a curtsy?

No. I'm not ashamed to say I was twirling.
  • s131951
    Options
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

Is that nearly a curtsy?

No. I'm not ashamed to say I was twirling.

My heart paused for 7 seconds.
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    Options
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

Is that nearly a curtsy?

I really feel like we should use curtsys more often in every day life . . . . just saying . . .
  • s131951
    Options
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

Is that nearly a curtsy?

I really feel like we should use curtsys more often in every day life . . . . just saying . . .

Meaning I should curtsy more?
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    Options
    wtbr3ajnpnr4.jpg

Is that nearly a curtsy?

Meaning I should curtsy more?

everyone should curtsy more . . . I have been known to sarcastically curtsy from time to time . . .